the Vans thread...

Standing outside of my Van's store right now... 3rd in line

Whites not dropping on the vans site.

Last edited:
Just called my vans store. They’re aren’t carrying white old skool. White old skool might not be stocked by vans period. They did the same with TNF collab in yellow I think

FE698552-E506-4F8A-9D1E-79DAF9CF4D0E.jpeg
What? Uni qlo slip?

Sorry I typed that real fast. These are what I meant. Was hoping they might go online sometime...

F*ggin nightmare.
Vans store didn't even have the white OS.
Next door, somehow footlocker had them... But only had maybe 6 pairs.

Couldn't get my size 11, had to get a 10.5, but it fits good

Somehow the pair has 2 different leather qualities, and I can't swap em out lol they didn't even have a full size run

I decided on the Orange pair after going back and forth. The white is nice, but that Orange pops.

It's pretty much over for the white pairs yall. If you haven't copped by now...

Seems like whites were very low quantity. I can't believe vans didn't even get the whites

Anyone know what to do to tighten this leather up some? Seems softer on the left pair and those wrinkles brother me
20181102_115552.jpg
20181102_115603.jpg

I missed the window. Vans store on 34th street in manhattan has the white hi still. Phone had to be off all day :/

..was caught by surprise by this release for sure. Realized online was futile around 1:30pm ET or so and decided to hit the local mall. Journey's Underground had 2 pairs left of the white Old Skool, one my size. Really happy I was able to get these especially so late in the day. The materials and details on these are awesome. I'm keeping my pair, but I see these in the 350-500 resell range pretty fast.

..was caught by surprise by this release for sure. Realized online was futile around 1:30pm ET or so and decided to hit the local mall. Journey's Underground had 2 pairs left of the white Old Skool, one my size. Really happy I was able to get these especially so late in the day. The materials and details on these are awesome. I'm keeping my pair, but I see these in the 350-500 resell range pretty fast.
More than the FOGs? No way. $200 tops if ever.

i remember selling the first FoG eras for like 600. worn bro. worn

Back
Top Bottom