The Walking Dead - Official Thread

boring. AMC must really think this show is THAT good having a talk show right after it. :x Nothing happened again. Was it me or did the eye patch move every other scene?

never seen a network so desperate to use its cash cow as a lead in for multiple shows. "For an extended look at next week's episode, watch Immortalized THURSDAY" |I :smh: :x

Last edited:
This episode was worse the the last. I am about to give up soon.

Im beginning to wonder why I tune into this show for an hour of my week now.

Horrible, pointless episode. I cannot believe NOTHING happened.

NOTHING.

Andrea goes to prison.
Andrea goes back to Camp.

End of episode.

Wow.

Last edited:
To everyone that's put off by TWD show, go read the comic.
What's the point of bringing Carl to wood berry?
So something bad will happen to him.

Why do most people watch the talking dead?

It seems like every week there's a "special" guest. haha

Reading the script for this ep was much better than the actual show. I have such a superior structured story telling/directing imagination at this point :lol:

I mean yeah for ppl who thinks the show sucks go read the comic but ppl who already read the comic there aint nothing to do but change the channel. I liked that the show didn't follow the comic detail for detail but at this point I don't even know what this show is about or where the story is going and I mean that in a bad way. Andrea torn between the Governor and Rick's crew? Really? Tyrese I guess is gonna roll with the Governor until he realizes how bat**** crazy dude is, w/e the **** is going on in Woodbury, and the whole current family dynamic of Rick's crew in the prison with the way Rick is, how Glenn is acting, and especially Michonne and Merle added in with what Daryl has to do is not compelling at all at this point. Writers need a wtf moment real bad, out of left field type of **** that'll really make the show interesting again. Not sure preview will do that even with them going for supplies.

missed this weeks episode. i'll prolly just skip the rest and watch the finale. maybe. it's been super weak

Anyone know where I can watch the preview that came on right after the episode? Already tried AMC and they have a different preview. 
I read that he goes back to his old sheriffs station and that the guy on the roof might be Morgan 

Last edited:
Boring episode. The zombies are hardly incorporated anymore... can we see a real threat from the ZOMBIES please? What the show revolves around...?

People need to die, **** needs to happen. the writers are so ******g *****. take it from boardwalk who kkilled off there probably best character.

Instead the walking dead wants to kill off **** like the prisoner who hung around for 5 episodes and had like 10 lines total.

cosign on the nothing happened this episode andrea visit the prison andrea left.

I didn't really dislike the episode watching it til somebody pointed that out but still.

Also they completely skipped over the fact how the governor would've likely taken the gun she was given when she returned to woodberry. I thought that would be a cool conflict point

Last edited:
I hope Tyrese and his sister won't help the governor out. I thought I saw her giving Tyrese the shut up look 
While the Governor was giving her the I'm gonna smash look.
Anyone know where I can watch the preview that came on right after the episode? Already tried AMC and they have a different preview.

I read that he goes back to his old sheriffs station and that the guy on the roof might be Morgan
I wanna say that's impossible. They've covered so much ground since then. From the city, CDC, to the farm, w/e they went during the winter, etc. They may go to a sheriff's station like they did last season when they got more guns and ammo though.

Last edited:

"For an extended look at next weeks episode, watch Immortality on Thursday only on AMC." So I guess either watch for it on Thursday or wait for someone to post the teaser trailer shown right after last nights episode.

the "script" is out for next episode too if you wanna know.
I wonder who is releasing these scripts? ex-showrunner?
its morgan

Didn't Morgan have a sniper rifle when Rick was with him and Dwayne at their house? He was shooting down the zombies on the street from the top floor. That's got to be him on the roof in the preview.

Didn't Morgan have a sniper rifle when Rick was with him and Dwayne at their house? He was shooting down the zombies on the street from the top floor. That's got to be him on the roof in the preview.

I hope so.

Carl and Dwayne taking out zombies and The Governor's crew tag team style :pimp:

I had no problem with this weeks episode.

Found out what happened to Tyrese's group.
Andrea finds out what really happened @ the prison.
Michonne's "I didn't know the messiah complex was contagious" line.

If every episode had a shoot out or zombie attack this show would get boring quick and they would have to introduce new characters almost
every episode, due to the fact that someone would be getting bitten or shot dead each episode.

Boring episode. The zombies are hardly incorporated anymore... can we see a real threat from the ZOMBIES please? What the show revolves around...?
The zombies just lay out the groundwork for the setting. The Walking Dead is very much a show about how humans react and survive in the setting. Zombies are just the backdrop.

Yea it's a whole story line of survival. The things people have to do to survive. How your mind in a world of chaos sees the world. It's much more than zombies. Granted it being about zombies drew me to the show but its become a lot more than just zombies!

When Andrea looked into the rear view mirror when she drove away they just looked like a sad sack of **** group. Made me feel bad for them. Rick seems to be turning the corner though.

Back
Top Bottom