The Walking Dead - Official Thread

my mom's been trying to tell me about breaking bad. the first few episodes i wasn't that into though. she said the same and they get better.

Show got boring as hell during the second season. Stopped watching a while ago. Everyone says once you get past that its cool though but haven't got back to it.

You bros really have no idea what youre missing

word? i stopped watching when they got to the prison. haven't started back up again, how crazy is it so far? describe via a gif if possible :lol:

Last edited:
my mom's been trying to tell me about breaking bad. the first few episodes i wasn't that into though. she said the same and they get better.

Show got boring as hell during the second season. Stopped watching a while ago. Everyone says once you get past that its cool though but haven't got back to it.

word? i stopped watching when they got to the prison. haven't started back up again, how crazy is it so far? describe via a gif if possible :lol:

Wait, are we talking about Walking Dead or Breaking Bad? :lol:

I was the same fambalamps.

Once you get past Bryan Cranston in his underoos the show is :wow: x :pimp: x a gajillion.

I put my mommy up on the show and she loves it too, just as much as The Wire and Game of Thrones.

Once you get past Bryan Cranston in his underoos the show is :wow: x :pimp: x a gajillion.

I put my mommy up on the show and she loves it too, just as much as The Wire and Game of Thrones.

I put you on all those shows. :smh:

Wait, are we talking about Walking Dead or Breaking Bad? :lol:

o snap i read that as a discussion about walking dead. my b, but yea im talking about walking dead..

I didn't get put on to any shows. :smh:

Instead I got a house with no TV, no cable.

Thought I clicked the Breaking Bad appreciation thread for a minute there :lol:

"**** you Bogdan.. AND YOUR EYEBROWS!"

"Chicks got an *** like an onion.. makes me wanna cry."

:pimp:

Last edited:
i saw darryl on the front of a magazine cover early and thought "damn he still look like a hillbilly" lol.

Back
Top Bottom