The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I couldn't do it. This show has a hard time having one person say hello to someone else believably.

All they got left is the element of surprise. :lol:

Same reason I won't read the comics yet.

Why do you people read the scripts?
Don't spoil anything for me.
I read the scripts cuz they're there really :lol: This show isn't good enough for me to care one way or the other if I'm spoiled or not. It's not like I'm actively seeking out spoilers like I do for shows like Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones. Plus I've discovered since the scripts have been posted the past few weeks my imagination has managed to take the atmosphere from the comics and allow me to experience a really good story. Of course every Sunday I'm brought down to reality.

I couldn't do it. This show has a hard time having one person say hello to someone else believably.

All they got left is the element of surprise.
laugh.gif

Same reason I won't read the comics yet.
You're doing yourself a disservice. The element of surprise is still there because the show doesn't follow the comic storyline.

I can only imagine the angry diatribe ONeg would go on in here if he read the comics, especially if he posted after each big arc, specifically The Governor arc.

Sounds like a TWD ep. Meh
Nah I bet he barely survives and makes it to the prison and possibly makes it to next season if Hershel dies in the finale (after he marries Maggie and Glen).

also I'm calling it now that Martinez is sacrificial lamb status.W/e way he goes out I feel it will be weak.
The driver is irrelevant. Yall need to get over that. I dunno why a person that drives a truck fileld with walkers through a fence got so much attention just cuz they were covered head to toe in protective gear. The person was most likely a stunt man on set that hasn't even appeared on the show.

driver is relevant. how do we know they arent in the prison staking out.

I can only imagine the angry diatribe ONeg would go on in here if he read the comics, especially if he posted after each big arc, specifically The Governor arc.
I think it'd be as bad as that time I read Hunger Games before I saw it...

My expectations are so damn low for this show. :lol:

If they can just string 2 or 3 scenes at a time where I don't roll my eyes, I'm good.

Last edited:
Sounds like a TWD ep. Meh
Nah I bet he barely survives and makes it to the prison and possibly makes it to next season if Hershel dies in the finale (after he marries Maggie and Glen).

also I'm calling it now that Martinez is sacrificial lamb status.W/e way he goes out I feel it will be weak.
The driver is irrelevant. Yall need to get over that. I dunno why a person that drives a truck fileld with walkers through a fence got so much attention just cuz they were covered head to toe in protective gear. The person was most likely a stunt man on set that hasn't even appeared on the show.

driver is relevant. how do we know they arent in the prison staking out.
Cuz we saw him run out of the prison after crashing the truck through the fence.

You're basically saying he double backed after things died down, went around the entire prison on foot and went inside the prison the same way Tyrese and his crew came in and has been hiding out in the prison where walkers are still walking around in some parts for what I think is two weeks now and all of that happened off screen. I won't even get to food and water

C'mon son.

When the driver doesn't play part in the end I won't bother with a I told you so. The director of that ep would make it more apparent that character was important and directors of eps after wouldn't just completely ditch it like that. They'll basically need to give some hints of that guy in the next ep if he's gonna play a key part. It'd be plain dumb to do it in one of the last 2 eps. The way I see the show is bad but not that bad. Plus just isn't one of those shows.

Last edited:
HUGE SPOILER!!!! NOT A SCRIPT BUT ACTUAL SCREEN SHOTS

Last edited:
its huge, is there more than 2 pictures??....i closed it after i saw half of the second screenshot and wanted to kick myself in the nuts for opening it :lol:

6 photos total

only 3 important ones tho

Last edited:
ok that makes me feel better, although that second picture man....whyyyyyyyy....lmaooooo...not that im too surprised....well at least i didnt spoil myself completely by seeing the other 4

on a scale of 1-10 how big of a spoiler is it?

Not surprised at who but shocked at what they did to them. I never really dwelt on them doing that.
its huge, is there more than 2 pictures??....i closed it after i saw half of the second screenshot and wanted to kick myself in the nuts for opening it :lol:
5 pics.
Im ready.

Season needs some life :smokin
Actually I'd say remove them cuz the spoiler pics are clearly showing in the recent pics section to the right in this thread :lol: completely negating the point of spoiler tags.

or is that only for me?

Last edited:
dont open it.....ya will regret it....seriously.

i bet ya opened this spoiler thinking it was about the walking dead spoiler

HUGE SPOILER!!!! NOT A SCRIPT BUT ACTUAL SCREEN SHOTS

the pics still show up in the recent images gallery..

you might unintentionally spoil it for people that don't want it to be spoiled.
Then why would you quote him and keep the pics in the quote? :lol: Posting that alone will direct ppl to look at the recent image gallery anyway :lol:

Last edited:

POSTING THESE RANDOM PICS SO THE PICS IN THE SPOILER WONT SHOW UP ON THE SIDE IN THE RECENT PICS COLUMN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom