The Walking Dead - Official Thread

People need to stop calling it a war :lol: It's gonna be a shoot out. The two main guys (Martinez and the Governor) are gonna end up dying and then the rest of the town is gonna scatter :lol: or a herd of walkers will come and overrun Woodbury and that will be that.

This season wasn't good enough for them to stretch the Governor as the main villain in to another season.

Last thing I'm curious about with this show is where they go next season, do they keep following the comic? Cuz out of one memorable story line it's pretty unfocused until the next big arc for a long while or do the writers try something really new and different and actually create a new plot that's pretty much unrelated to the comic? Maybe some new characters? This 4th season I think will really decide whether ratings stay high for this show.

Last edited:
People need to stop calling it a war
laugh.gif
It's gonna be a shoot out. The two main guys (Martinez and the Governor) are gonna end up dying and then the rest of the town is gonna scatter
laugh.gif
or a herd of walkers will come and overrun Woodbury and that will be that.

This season wasn't good enough for them to stretch the Governor as the main villain in to another season.

Last thing I'm curious about with this show is where they go next season, do they keep following the comic? Cuz out of one memorable story line it's pretty unfocused until the next big arc for a long while or do the writers try something really new and different and actually create a new plot that's pretty much unrelated to the comic? Maybe some new characters? This 4th season I think will really decide whether ratings stay high for this show.
Its more intense if you say war... 

People need to stop calling it a war :lol: It's gonna be a shoot out. The two main guys (Martinez and the Governor) are gonna end up dying and then the rest of the town is gonna scatter :lol: or a herd of walkers will come and overrun Woodbury and that will be that.

I think next season they get more away from the comics cause of spoilers and stuff

I see season 4 maybe getting more at the virus and maybe finding a scientist or group of doctors who are finding more info about it and how it started kinda like when the stumbled to the CDC

I will like them to migrate north to DC and have season 5 them reach DC and see they military and government has DC still running like a normal city and saying when the virus broke out the president made sure the virus didnt get to the inner city of DC

We all wanna see the outter world! Im tired of Georgia!

I hope merle actually survives so he can stop glen and maggies wedding
Glens a tool who acts like maggie was devastated when she got "raped"

Can't say I'm happy about Merle's departure. Thought it would be interesting to keep a wildcard like him around.

YESSSS now daryl gonna become a beast and heartless.....

Now this show don't have any funny lose cannons so by the second this shows gets worst and worst

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom