The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This was a good ep. First in a while even after reading the spoiler script.

Hope this finale is good enough. I'm pretty sure I know who is gonna die so it'd be nice to get some surprises.
I dont think Merle is dead though, i think he may have been driving the walker truck.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Hey_

Weak *** episode.

Cliche and super predictable.

They seriously might lose me as a viewer for season 4.

Show runners should seriously think about hiring the Tell Tale writers.

Julius F. Wrek

3 good moments in this episode:

1) merle and michonne killing those walkers and getting away
2) merle ambushing the governor's camp (but of course he doesn't hit anyone of importance)
3) daryl seeing his brother at the end

the other 30+ minutes of the episode? pretty lame.

if they extend this woodbery-prison story into season 4, then they're pretty much saying that IS the show.

I personally thought that was a good, solid, episode. Merle went out like a bad *** like he was, and Darryl having to put him down was good, pretty emotional. Next week is probably going to suck though.

Ricks group looks totally outmatched, the tides gotta turn something crazy, probably some plot twist with tyreses group

Merle died like an idiot, I thought he was a survivalist. That's how he goes out? What's the point?

its whatever to me now. Not taking this series seriously any more, just letting it run its course. The show is a lost cause to me.

Good idea though on AMC hiring the telltale writers. Never have I felt that strong of a connection with characters before. That game was pure :pimp: Can't wait for season 2. They better reveal what happened to clementine and not just leave it up to the imagination.

its whatever to me now. Not taking this series seriously any more, just letting it run its course. The show is a lost cause to me.

Good idea though on AMC hiring the telltale writers. Never have I felt that strong of a connection with characters before. That game was pure :pimp: Can't wait for season 2. They better reveal what happened to clementine and not just leave it up to the imagination.

Gary Whitta, who wrote Episode 4, also wrote Book of Eli.

I expected more from Daryl in the end when I read the sript. I wanted some real tears and crying. Them yelps of despair and sorrow were kinda weak.

What the babies gonna do?

I expected more from Daryl in the end when I read the sript. I wanted some real tears and crying. Them yelps of despair and sorrow were kinda weak.

I seriously thought he was laughing and I was laughing because of it. :lol:

Never thought I'd like Merel. Really sad to see him go. Just kept thinking how valuable he would be for te group. I agree that the govenor got to go. So sick of his a**. It's so redundant, I have a feeling that Daryl dies next week at the hands of the Hispanic guy he bonded with. I sense Tyrese taking that roll as Ricks right hand man some how. Tyrese and his sister have to roll with the group.

Back
Top Bottom