The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Are they under contract for a few more seasons? I just don't see how the show goes any further than this next season.

^
They'll find a way. If ratings are still good they'll drag it out. Or just put the other twd show coming out in its timeslot.

Had originally just seen the first 3 episodes of season 4, but caught up with the whole season on Sunday. Wasn't nearly as bad as everyone said. I thought there were some really good episodes, but also some that were terribly slow, and Rick's last words of the last episode just made me laugh :lol:. I am glad Carol blew Lizzie's head off after killing her sister. I was legit rustled at all the decisions Lizzie was making, especially since her younger sister was doing the opposite.

I feel like this trailer has some spoilers, but 
pimp.gif

Thread title and first page have been edited / updated for the 5th Season.

Not sure why another thread was made for the 5th season, I thought everyone knew that I update this thread every time a new season rolls around.

Anywho, can't wait. :smokin

After watching the trailer, this looks to be more action packed.

not even going to watch the trailer so I will at least be surprised at the upcoming season. :pimp:

im pumped...cant wait..i hope somebody in the main crew gets eaten though....thatd be nice...cant have the OG cast stick together for too long

this. right after he got the maggie yambz they shoulda offed dude

The writers misused Glenn to let other cast members shine, but he started to come back last season, Glenn is absolute bad**** man :rofl:

And i WILL NOT tolerare Carrroooollll Slander, NO SIR!

They can off Tyrese for all i care, all That hype from the comics and dude is a chump in the show, bring back Morgan already.

The guns they hid before they went into terminus, will be crucial. Got money on corall.

more comic con vids:

Backstage w/Cast

Robert Kirkman

Daryl

Cast Discuss Their Character Evolutions

Back
Top Bottom