The Walking Dead - Official Thread

My whole take on it is that Bob got bit when the walker was in the water. He knew he got bit and was about to turn thats why he was extra emotional with Shasha n left the church and was crying knowing he was fixing to turn.

I feel like the ,terminus group just messed up by eating Bobs leg cause now they will all get infected and turn

Maybe they start to turn when they go attack Ricks group turning while surprise attacking them would be crazyyyy

Sounds :wow: :pimp:

Reall talk..ever since Oz...I've never rocked with this dude. Still don't trust him. Dude aint wound right.

That Bob scene reminded me of the Hannibal tv show on NBC....except he fed dude his own leg :lol:

Not sure Bob was bit though you'd think they would have noticed a bite mark or wound while choosing which leg to cut off.

Last edited:
IDK how I feel about this episode.

Where is my ***** Morgan at?

Bring his *** back in full effect already.

Wow at this episode. I wonder who was in that magnum. That priest is hiding something major. It's rated MA now so I guess anything goes

Shoulda listened to Rick, kill em all. :smh:

:smh:

Bruh, does this team know how to FINISH any cot damn thing?

How many more times is it gonna take before they understand it's kill or be killed in them zombie apocalypse skreets?

How is letting them burn any different from killing them yourselves? I...

And I'm still gonna keep watching no matter how much I complain. :\

Last edited:
Can't believe they got my dude Bob :smh: Oh well, at least it wasn't Tyree. And he definitely got bit, there was way too many clues in that scene.

As for the pastor, I'm thinking he locked people out of the church when **** went down. Maybe that's why someone scratched 'You'll Burn For This' on the wall.

i think them terminus dudes don messed up and Fd with some jungle meet

Last edited:

At this point, Maggie's no mention of her sister must be a part of the plot, because this is borderline irresponsible even in zombie apocalypse standards.
this has me heated....  there better be some meaning to this
Re-watch the season premiere.  Literally in the first 2 minutes of the season, Maggie asks Daryl "was she alive?" after he talks about the last time he saw Beth.  
laugh.gif

Rick was right. Kill them all. I hope he does a told you so for causing them to lose Bob even though he was already gonna die. They didn't need to leave with Carol right then and there.

Tyrese weak *** couldn't even kill that dude :smh: No half steppin. No half measures.

I assume Maggie just don't give a ****. They probably gonna force in a hug when she's reunited with Beth though despite her not mentioning her once :lol: Crazy how Daryl the only one that remembers and still cares.

Hope Terminus runs in to the real cannibal dudes from the comic :lol: I'll show you how to cannibalize. :rofl: @ eating dude like he a steak right in front of him. Foul :smh:

Only thing I'm a bit lost about since I skipped a few seasons is what went on with Carol and the group? I figure that she was the one that had killed/burned the sick ppl in the prison when they were all getting sick and one of them was a chick Tyrese was smashing and she hid it but what's all this about Rick sending her away and then him asking her if it's okay for the group to join her like she got a choice? What else went on between them where they might have bad blood?
Why don't the walkers eat each other. Like what makes alive people so delicious?
Walkers can't even detect each other. I assume it has something to do with biochemistry why they only want live ppl. Plus similar to WWz it might just be about infecting as many ppl as you can. Not eating since they're really not eating them to begin with.
Why would tainted meat matter if they're already tainted themselves?
Tainted meat as in Bob most likely got bit and they ate his infected leg so they about to turn soon too. I can't wait for Bob to reveal where he got bit to them so they can all start throwing up :lol:

Other than they're not tainted unless you're referring to them being cannibals.
As for the pastor, I'm thinking he locked people out of the church when **** went down. Maybe that's why someone scratched 'You'll Burn For This' on the wall.
That's what I figure too.

Probably bolted the doors and windows shut and just prayed as he heard his congregation get eaten alive or run for their lives on some this is GOD's judgement nonsense :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Rick was right. Kill them all. I hope he does a told you so for causing them to lose Bob even though he was already gonna die. They didn't need to leave with Carol right then and there.

Tyrese weak *** couldn't even kill that dude
mean.gif
No half steppin. No half measures.

I assume Maggie just don't give a ****. They probably gonna force in a hug when she's reunited with Beth though despite her not mentioning her once
laugh.gif
Crazy how Daryl the only one that remembers and still cares.

Hope Terminus runs in to the real cannibal dudes from the comic
laugh.gif
I'll show you how to cannibalize.
roll.gif
@ eating dude like he a steak right in front of him. Foul
mean.gif

Only thing I'm a bit lost about since I skipped a few seasons is what went on with Carol and the group? I figure that she was the one that had killed/burned the sick ppl in the prison when they were all getting sick and one of them was a chick Tyrese was smashing and she hid it but what's all this about Rick sending her away and then him asking her if it's okay for the group to join her like she got a choice? What else went on between them where they might have bad blood?
Walkers can't even detect each other. I assume it has something to do with biochemistry why they only want live ppl. Plus similar to WWz it might just be about infecting as many ppl as you can. Not eating since they're really not eating them to begin with.
Tainted meat as in Bob most likely got bit and they ate his infected leg so they about to turn soon too. I can't wait for Bob to reveal where he got bit to them so they can all start throwing up
laugh.gif

Probably bolted the doors and windows shut and just prayed as he heard his congregation get eaten alive or run for their lives on some this is GOD's judgement nonsense
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
Basically just what you said. She killed people within the group and rick felt like he couldnt trust her anymore so he asked her to leave. 

But after her rambo esque flourishment at terminus he was like damn she really is a good person and i sent her off to die.

At this point, Maggie's no mention of her sister must be a part of the plot, because this is borderline irresponsible even in zombie apocalypse standards.
this has me heated....  there better be some meaning to this
Re-watch the season premiere.  Literally in the first 2 minutes of the season, Maggie asks Daryl "was she alive?" after he talks about the last time he saw Beth.  
laugh.gif
even still, look how hard she went to find Glenn, she never even bothered to mention her at all before then

^ They explained on The Talking Dead last season that Maggie put all her hope into finding Glenn b/c she thought the other folks from their group (including Beth) would be with him. I agree that she could've asked once she found Glenn and her sister was nowhere to be found. But that scene in the boxcar seemed to take place shortly after linking back up with Glenn, so it isn't like she totally forgot about her, IMO.

Tyrese weak *** couldn't even kill that dude :smh: No half steppin. No half measures.

I assume Maggie just don't give a ****. They probably gonna force in a hug when she's reunited with Beth though despite her not mentioning her once :lol: Crazy how Daryl the only one that remembers and still cares.

Hope Terminus runs in to the real cannibal dudes from the comic :lol: I'll show you how to cannibalize. :rofl: @ eating dude like he a steak right in front of him. Foul :smh:

Tainted meat as in Bob most likely got bit and they ate his infected leg so they about to turn soon too. I can't wait for Bob to reveal where he got bit to them so they can all start throwing up :lol:

Probably bolted the doors and windows shut and just prayed as he heard his congregation get eaten alive or run for their lives on some this is GOD's judgement nonsense :smh: :stoneface:
Basically just what you said. She killed people within the group and rick felt like he couldnt trust her anymore so he asked her to leave. 

But after her rambo esque flourishment at terminus he was like damn she really is a good person and i sent her off to die.
So wait, there was an ep where Carol got caught killing more sick ppl or admitted to some/all ppl including Rick and he asked her to go before the Governor came back with his new ppl? At what point was it revealed and when did Rick ask her to leave? or like did Rick find out and ask her to leave in secret? So the last time Rick or anybody else but Tyrese and the girls even saw Carol was before they lost the prison?

Cuz then it makes me wonder why Tyrese is talking about everybody else should know what she did and accept it.

Last edited:
rick figured it out. told her to leave in silence. and she left idr if he told anybody else. Carol then ran into tyrese after all the madness when they partnered up and she told him herself.

Looks like Morgan will be back on screen soon to save someone on Rick's group or the whole group....

Everytime rick and the priest are talking...i keep yellin '' OFF him rick! " :smokin

rick told maggie about what carol did

since everyone is already infected anyway, will the cannibals having ate bobs leg after he was bitten like get sick faster or something?

got to make room for another black guy. cant have too many black people coexisting on the same screen. I hate that it had happen to the core group when we just started to get use to them being together for a bit. :\

Back
Top Bottom