The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Shoulda listened to Rick, kill em all. :smh:

:smh:

Bruh, does this team know how to FINISH any cot damn thing?

How many more times is it gonna take before they understand it's kill or be killed in them zombie apocalypse skreets?

How is letting them burn any different from killing them yourselves? I...

And I'm still gonna keep watching no matter how much I complain. :\

they're housecats b. even with everything thats happen, they're still passive aggressive. rick and carol are the only ones that know whats up.

Carl was on his way to being ruthless.

yea bro, I thought the creators were gonna give him the show at one point. thats over now though. he doesnt do **** anymore. musta pissed off the producers lol

so then what was the cosmic justice he referred to?

Bob's crew came in and ****** Terminus up to stop the Terminus crew from eating people.

That led to the Terminus crew having to flee from Terminus and hunt people for food to survive.

Rick and Carol's actions led to Bob getting eaten anyway.

What happened to your morphing avy rfx45 rfx45 ? Why did you go back to the OG one?

appreciate that bro.

they're housecats b. even with everything thats happen, they're still passive aggressive. rick and carol are the only ones that know whats up.

So in the same vein, would Rick and Carol be considered streetcats?

There's way too many black people on the show, have to start knocking us off somehow, I'm really just mad it's Bob and not Cutty at this point with his soft as puppy pee self.

Who goes alone into the woods in a zombie apocalypse to cry alone?
mean.gif

Apparently his leg tastes like jerky. Great season so far. I'm glad everyone has a heightened sense of danger and they know this preacher is suspect.

Rick was right they should've murdered everyone in that town.
I'm thinking he got scratched or something and was gonna turn anyway so he just went out there to die

them cannibals feasting on jungle meat

here's my thing though...everyone has the virus in them already, right? so if they get shot (shane), or fall off a building or get hit by a car, they'll still turn correct? so what's the emphasis on getting bitten or scratched by a zombie if you already have the virus in you? do you die from the bite if its covered correctly? Why even trip about getting the stuff in your mouth or eatting bad monkey meat if you already have that which turns you into one of them?

here's my thing though...everyone has the virus in them already, right? so if they get shot (shane), or fall off a building or get hit by a car, they'll still turn correct? so what's the emphasis on getting bitten or scratched by a zombie if you already have the virus in you? do you die from the bite if its covered correctly? Why even trip about getting the stuff in your mouth or eatting bad monkey meat if you already have that which turns you into one of them?
Im thinking when you get eaten by a bunch of zombies they eat you to the bone so your dead. then turn

The bites or scratches must has some sort of catalyst that puts the disease in its final form that turn you into a zombie.

Its like everyone has HIV not AIDs (respectfully)

No one wants to be a zombie, man. The hell.

If you get bitten, i guess you turn quicker. I guess since the terminus dudes don't know they're already infected, Bob will tell them he's been bit and then they'll panic

Im thinking when you get eaten by a bunch of zombies they eat you to the bone so your dead. then turn

The bites or scratches must has some sort of catalyst that puts the disease in its final form that turn you into a zombie.

Its like everyone has HIV not AIDs (respectfully)

That's the only thing I can think bro, maybe it speeds up the process? No other zombie series has ever made the premise that everyone had the disease already. That's what makes having any contact a big deal. Here, everyone is already infected, they just dont know it.

No one wants to be a zombie, man. The hell.

They're already infected homeboy

If you get bitten, i guess you turn quicker. I guess since the terminus dudes don't know they're already infected, Bob will tell them he's been bit and then they'll panic

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe you turn quicker?

I get that.

I thought you were asking why they were scared of being bit... which would make me think you've never seen a single episode.

They're infected, but obviously somehow the process is sped up once they get bit, scratched, etc.

This is basically like saying we're all gonna die anyway so why care if you get hit by a car or accidentally ingest poison.

People want to stay alive for as long as they can. Simple :lol:

I get that.

I thought you were asking why they were scared of being bit... which would make me think you've never seen a single episode.

They're infected, but obviously somehow the process is sped up once they get bit, scratched, etc.

that's what I'm saying. None of that was ever explained. why a bite does what it does to someone already infected. It just says that they get sick and have a bad fever until they die, but why though? the cdc blew up before we got answers lol

So since everyone is infected ( something they hadn't really touched in for a long while) wouldn't the whole DC trip and re-wire or whatever it is they're planning to do, wipe
EVERYONE out????

This is basically like saying we're all gonna die anyway so why care if you get hit by a car or accidentally ingest poison.

You guys are missing my point.

no, its nothing like saying that actually. It's like saying, to piggyback on a comment from earlier...magic johnson boning a chick with hiv. if you're already infected, you can't get double infected. the cannibals are infected already, so technically nothing should happen to them from eating bob. They've already been eating dead people and nothing happened. They had to kill the people to eat them, and yet they never saw any of them turn before they were cooked?

If you have the virus already, there has to be something new introduced that makes it worse or more powerful.

The ending to the last episode was super frustrating. To know that 110lb hipster ladyboy is the reason your leg is gone :x

So far so good with this season

You guys are missing my point.

no, its nothing like saying that actually. It's like saying, to piggyback on a comment from earlier...magic johnson boning a chick with hiv. if you're already infected, you can't get double infected. the cannibals are infected already, so technically nothing should happen to them from eating bob. They've already been eating dead people and nothing happened. They had to kill the people to eat them, and yet they never saw any of them turn before they were cooked?

If you have the virus already, there has to be something new introduced that makes it worse or more powerful.

Was going to say you're a fool and you don't know what you're talking about, but what you're saying makes sense from this statement so...

Lost was/is some of the GOAT show I've watched.

That show had me hooked lined and sinkered after the first 2 episodes I couldn't stop watching.

It did get out of control with the nonsense though at the last season, but season's 1-4 were some of the GOAT I've ever experienced.

You guys have to remember that show went through a lot due to all the changes in writers and what not and that strike they had from the writer's union is what caused a lot of negatives or it would have been the GOAT.

So far Breaking Bad and Lost are two of the best shows I've seen... Breaking Bad started out meh and ended :wow: and Lost started out :wow: and ended :x
u haven't seen The Wire have you

No I've never seen the Wire bruh but I want to check it out for sure...

People on here says it's better than Breaking Bad so it must be good.

I just have to find somewhere that has it available to view or something.

But I do want to check it out because so many people told me to watch it for the longest and that's probably one of the only hyped up shows I've never seen.

Back
Top Bottom