The Walking Dead - Official Thread

showbiz-alanna-masterson.jpg

nVX3MKm.jpg

Alanna :pimp:

Would give her fist bumps :evil:

I'd store all of my valuables in that disaster shelter...and by that i mean my ****.

nah...If Maggie is the Wal-Mart cashier..Alanna is def in the stockroom

Last edited by a moderator:
maggies prime was two years ago. she peaked when she let glenn hit in the bodega. her stock been falling the last couple seasons.

I was watching an old episode and forgot Andrea's sister was cute. The first season seems so long ago. Almost all of the people who were in the group in season 1 are all dead. Only 5 of them still around.

the white dudes told him that death wasn't coming for bob... cause if the zombies bit bob it was pobably in his leg. and they pulled a hershall on him 

i wonder what happened to that spanish family that left? 
nerd.gif

would be dope if the spinoff was about them, like they become more savage than ricks group 
laugh.gif

i wonder what happened to that spanish family that left? :nerd:

would be dope if the spinoff was about them, like they become more savage than ricks group :lol:

Maybe they'll make an appearance in the spin-off? And I also wonder how that gang is doing in Atlanta with their grandparents.

I don't think, Bob I believe is his name not sure though, got bit because when that thing with the zombie went down and pulled him into the water that was morning and there was still daylight out. By the time he was taken and had his leg BBQ'd it was night time so if he was bitten he would have turned by then.

thank you! I was waiting for somebody to mention this.. I swear some people don't have any critical thinking skills lol

but say if he we bitten and they are infected meat they would turn to zombies as well because Bob had a live virus in him which whoever ate him would get it as well

when you get bite you die from the infection and theb live virus being transferred to you which cause high fever and painful death

Last edited:
Hmph, didn't even know Francis and Hyde were related.

Alanna is just cute. Can't really get attached since I figure she dies this season. Plus her character on the show is pretty boring and lame.
maggies prime was two years ago. she peaked when she let glenn hit in the bodega. her stock been falling the last couple seasons.
While she doesn't look as hot on the show she still in peak condition when I see her promote the show in interviews.
I don't think, Bob I believe is his name not sure though, got bit because when that thing with the zombie went down and pulled him into the water that was morning and there was still daylight out. By the time he was taken and had his leg BBQ'd it was night time so if he was bitten he would have turned by then.

thank you! I was waiting for somebody to mention this.. I swear some people don't have any critical thinking skills lol
:lol: Why didn't you mention it?

Last edited:
It takes anywhere from 3 mins to 8 hours to be infected by a bite...unless you have a specific reference of time of when they left the church and came back it is possible for him to not have turned yet.

It takes anywhere from 3 mins to 8 hours to be infected by a bite...unless you have a specific reference of time of when they left the church and came back it is possible for him to not have turned yet.

I don't know how many times I have to mention Jim from Season 1 :lol: He was bit the night before and didn't turn until late the next day.

Last edited:

right but once again symptoms would have had of been showing by then. high fever and pain and sweating.. those always show earlier before they turn. he didn't show any of that

I don't know how many times I have to mention Jim from Season 1 :lol: He was bit the night before and didn't turn until late the next day.

people are asking the same dumb questions that have been explained in earlier seasons

I think its the CDC episode where it was explained that people turn at different times some turn in minutes some turn in days some turn in hours

I think it also was explained when the Governor had the scientist guy experimenting on the old guy

in other news according to producers Daryl was supposed to die around this time originally but they decided that was not a good idea seeing how Daryl is leading the show in character popularity. They also went on to say another cast member will take the place of Daryls death thats not as popular but a part of the main cast

More info about Daryls death that was supposed to take place

Supposedly they was gonna give Daryl Dale's death from the comics

but instead Dale's death from the comics will be given to Bob

The arrival of three strangers, Abraham, Rosita and Eugene, prompts him to follow them in hopes of reaching Washington, DC. Unfortunately, tragedy strikes once again when Ben murders Billy and Carl shoots Ben in retaliation. Distracted by the pain, Dale lets his guard down during a zombie attack and is bitten. He hides his wound to protect Andrea from further pain. When night falls, he leaves the van and disappears into the forest, only to be abducted by the mysterious Hunters. When Dale awakens, Chris introduces himself and tells Dale that they were eating him piece by piece. However, Dale has the last laugh, as he is already infected and hopes to spread the disease to the hunters. Furious, the hunters beat him up and try to induce vomiting. They then leave Dale's unconscious body in front of Gabriel's church to use him as bait.

Dale is carried into the church by the other survivors, and is laid down in a bed. While dying in bed, Dale explains his reason for hiding his bite to Andrea, and makes his peace with Rick thanking him, Dale admits that while it's easy for the group can blame Rick for many of the deaths that occurred, they also had to blame him for being alive as well. Later at night, Dale passes away and Andrea shoots him in the head to prevent him from turning. Later as the survivors burn his corpse in front of the church, Rick thinks back on Dale fondly and admits that maybe Dale was the strongest of them all for holding on to his humanity until the end.

Dale's death leaves a significant impact on Andrea, as she often wears Dale's hat in remembrance of him. The grief she carries leads her at one point to contemplate talking to the hat in an attempt to reach him in the afterlife, however she realizes his presence is not with her and opts against it. Her continued grief eventually sends her into the arms of Rick.

I'm sure the comicbook readers will disagree, but I think killing Darryl short of the series finale would put a nail on this show's popularity, so good move on their part in keeping him alive. I really don't expect Glenn to make it past this season though so hopefully, they can run into another Asian dude to take his place like what happens with the black characters :lol:

Yeah, I don't give one **** about Daryl really :lol:

When they kill him is irrelevant for the most part but if he starts surviving for the sake of better characters I hope he dies sooner.

They probably need to give the group a big threat not even in the comics

If Kirkman is really grimy:
He has Neagan give Daryl Glen's death :lol:

From that overseas preview of next week it shows the Termitus people surrounding them at the church.

You know they're going to use one leg Bob as bait thus causing the hipster black chick, Tyrese niece, to go after him and either she's going to get murked or Tyrese will trying to save/stop her from taking the bait.

Either way by the end of the mid season finale that group is getting cut down to about half.

I think Tyrese going to catch the fade because here he is in a pic with 50 so he's probably going to work or be in the series 50 is doing Power on Showtime so that's his que to get the axe on walking dead.

Power is such a terrible show. I have no idea how so many people like it. 

He'd be a fool to leave TWD for Power. 

From that overseas preview of next week it shows the Termitus people surrounding them at the church.

You know they're going to use one leg Bob as bait thus causing the hipster black chick, Tyrese niece, to go after him and either she's going to get murked or Tyrese will trying to save/stop her from taking the bait.

Either way by the end of the mid season finale that group is getting cut down to about half.

I think Tyrese going to catch the fade because here he is in a pic with 50 so he's probably going to work or be in the series 50 is doing Power on Showtime so that's his que to get the axe on walking dead.

that is not tyreese (Chad Coleman)

it appears to be a security guard

Yeah that aint him :rofl:

Another cool thing they could do is finally do the cool scene with Tyrese with his hammer that should've happened in the prison to the cannibals.

Pretty sure Sasha is his sister on the show not his niece but I may be wrong :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom