The Walking Dead - Official Thread

The Terminus folks are gonna use Bob as bait for the rest of the squad.. They were ruthless before. No need to keep him alive unless they're plotting something.

Tyrese is the next to go.. No need for him and his babysitting skills.

Michonne without her sword = :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Man if Lizzie was still with the squad she would've been down with killing the whole camp.

Word. We'll never see her grow up to her full hbb potential.

I hate to see D'Angelo get eaten like that.

I wonder if they're going to cast Kima, Omar, Herc, or Bubbles in the future. It would be :pimp: as a Wire reunion.

The Terminus folks are gonna use Bob as bait for the rest of the squad.. They were ruthless before. No need to keep him alive unless they're plotting something.

To keep him fresh. They don't have their butcher setup anymore. Cut off what they want for each meal.

Man if Lizzie was still with the squad she would've been down with killing the whole camp.

I wonder if they're going to cast Kima, Omar, Herc, or Bubbles in the future. It would be :pimp: as a Wire reunion.
It's not much worse than your uncle's trusted partner hiring someone to choke you in prison while he ***** your girl.

I was watching on standard def

Screen so blurry couldn't even tell anything happened to Bobs leg until Gareth mentioned it

It's not much worse than your uncle's trusted partner hiring someone to choke you in prison while he ***** your girl.

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

Last edited:

I wonder if they're going to cast Kima, Omar, Herc, or Bubbles in the future. It would be
pimp.gif
as a Wire reunion.

I need to see her with her shirt off.

TBH, she looked a lot better to me when they first showed her... with the lights off... lol

wouldholdherhandinpublic/10

That fist bump between Rick and that girl was so awkward :lol:

It's been her thing since the beginning too :lol:

I need to see her with her shirt off.

i gotchu, check pm.

I'm kidding

rocketsoy0.gif

I wonder if they're going to cast Kima, Omar, Herc, or Bubbles in the future. It would be
pimp.gif
as a Wire reunion.
would be hillarious if Omar got a shotty lol 

I don't think, Bob I believe is his name not sure though, got bit because when that thing with the zombie went down and pulled him into the water that was morning and there was still daylight out. By the time he was taken and had his leg BBQ'd it was night time so if he was bitten he would have turned by then.

I don't think, Bob I believe is his name not sure though, got bit because when that thing with the zombie went down and pulled him into the water that was morning and there was still daylight out. By the time he was taken and had his leg BBQ'd it was night time so if he was bitten he would have turned by then.

I could've sworn he was fine for a day or two before the fever hit him hard?

With Bob getting the diabeetus foot treatment, Sasha is about to do work and shine this season.

Back
Top Bottom