The Walking Dead - Official Thread

They should rethink staying at the hospital.

It's safe and they can get themselves together.

I think Rick and Michonne argue about it next season from the previews.

I think the finale was great I didn't want anyone to die though and was hoping the gang would all be back together.

I'm still liking the show and can't wait for the next half of the season.

I was thinking they should chill at the hospital too but they probably hate all those officers and don't want to stay where Beth was killed. Carol still needs to recover though.

I had high hopes after the first 2-3 episodes, seemed like they weren't going to drag on plot points like they have been known to do. Last 3 or 4 episodes were horrible minus a few bright spots. The biggest thing for me is they don't have anything to progress towards, there is no end goal. With the DC plot at least you knew what was the end goal, but now they're just kind of out there with no real idea of what to do or where to go next.

Some website needs to make a list of all the people that died from their group. I can barely remember people from season 1. Only ones left are rick, morgan, carol, glen, and carl.

I don't eem bruhs....why is Ty still breathing and the sole purpose of this entire half season gets her brains blown off...

Rick and Darryls reactions ALWAYSSSS hit me in the feels, the two most emotional scenes were with them...when Lori died and Rick broke down and when Darryl put down Zombie Merle...that scene had me in tears for a good 10 minutes.

:lol: @ how fast she "pulled" that gun and shot Beth but let Daryl casually walk up and shoot her :rofl:
I'm sayin' :lol: I watched that part again (cuz I missed the part with Morgan everybody is talking about) and it still don't make sense :rofl:

She not only pulled the gun out her holster quickly, she shot Beth through the head at this crazy acute angle and she did it like reflex but starts to plead like it was a mistake before Darryl offs her :smh:

Turrible half-season after such a promising start.

But I didn't think this episode was that bad. I'm upset they got rid of Beth though. Just when someone on this show starts to become intriguing and all, they kill them off. :smh:

Why would u stab the lady with scissors. Shoulda stabbed her throat or something. What did she think was gonna happen. Dum *** bish. That's why u don't bring scissors to a gun fight. U get your brains splattered on the wall.

So that letter on the back of the map at the end of tonight's episode.

What was that about? Was it something of significance?? :nerd:

Without any spoilers... They didn't have to end it like that. My jaw literraly dropped!

So that letter on the back of the map at the end of tonight's episode.

What was that about? Was it something of significance?? :nerd:

Without any spoilers... They didn't have to end it like that. My jaw literraly dropped!
You didn't see the part with Morgan? Morgan found the map and saw it said "Rick Grimes" on the back.. Presumably he is going to search for the group and possibly travel to washington

Back
Top Bottom