The Walking Dead - Official Thread

^^^ :lol:
not gonna front that scene was a tear jerker,
and this is coming from someone who couldn't care less about beth
maggie > beth

Last edited:
I liked the episode. I didn't expect Beth to be killed. I just thought she was going to kill Dawn.

This dude Rick is getting out of control now lol...

Straight killing fools for no reason.

I don't know about no reason.

They couldn't return him with a broke back.

I don't eem bruhs....why is Ty still breathing and the sole purpose of this entire half season gets her brains blown off...

No, why is the Gabriel still breathing.

All that dude does is mess stuff up and bring bad luck. The church was a good spot until he brought the walkers.

what if the blow to Eugene's head results in him now actually believing he's a scientist (whereas before only other people did)?

and then he's able to find a cure? stupid, yes. but, this. is. twd.

Some website needs to make a list of all the people that died from their group. I can barely remember people from season 1. Only ones left are rick, morgan, carol, glen, and carl.
Ed, Amy, Jim,

Jacqui (group) & Dr. Edwin ( in CDC).

Sophia (group)

Otis

Poor Dale (group)

Randall

Big Dawg Shane (group)

Jimmy

Patricia (group)

T-dog (group)

Andrew 

Mrs. Lori Grimes (group)

Oscar

There is more though... including

Warren, Andrea (group), Karen, Mr. Hershel

Bob

Now, Beth

Thanks for the list. That's a good number of fallen people.

Kirkman said the show will have drastic changes from now on and will feel like a different show. Wonder how it will change.

Maggie, Rick, and Daryl with the feels.

I liked Beth. Sucks she had to go.

Maggie has lost everyone. Glenn has to be next.

There was an Asian cop at the hospital
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

LOL I knew Beth was going to die just because Maggie actually acknowledged her presence on the show a few scenes before that when they finally got back to the church.

Rick did a civilized thing by shooting dude instead of letting the walkers get to him. Honestly, as weird as it sounds, it shows the difference between him and someone like The Governor, where the Gov would have let this guy die a slow and painful walker death.
Rick did him a favor.

So Morgan might travel all the way to washington to find nothing? He's going to yell at rick if he sees him again unless the group is heading to there too.

Back
Top Bottom