The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Episode was dope...

I feel bad for Darryl, dude fits in a survivalists world and looks completely lost in Pleasentville....imagine we see Deputy Dixon!?...Merle will do cartwheels in his grave :lol:

Alanna looking nice on Talking Dead.

My dude Jonah from Veep.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I can see Rick dying if the show starts to take a hit in ratings and needs to shock its fans back into watching again....that ***** would be a twist and a half....we not gonna see Rick dying anytime soon or ever...:where this dude Morgan Tho?...lol

I'm blown away by how much I liked that episode...I can't pinpoint what it was about it, but it pumped so much new life into the show.  

Half the group needs to die srs. Too many people. Rick should restart with 5-6 from this group and then another 4-5 from Alexandria after whatever battle happens. Power struggle between he and Abraham too.

And I forgot all about Father Gabriel 'til y'all mentioned him in here.

They legit made him disappear like

Episode was dope...

I feel bad for Darryl, dude fits in a survivalists world and looks completely lost in Pleasentville....imagine we see Deputy Dixon!?...Merle will do cartwheels in his grave
laugh.gif
Thinking bout it Daryl has never been a different dude

From the jump he was the nature survivalists dude that stayed dusty

He was legit raised for this type of action

I think dude has had the same outfit for all the seasons 
laugh.gif

Thinking bout it Daryl has never been a different dude

From the jump he was the nature survivalists dude that stayed dusty

He was legit raised for this type of action

I think dude has had the same outfit for all the seasons :lol:
This, and I think he has had on the same fit. He threw a Poncho over it for minute, lol.

Oh I must have missed that....

What about Carol City Tho?....I ***** love that woman and how the show developed her, this ***** legit played the part of a weak, clumsy woman unloading her rifle and dressing up....little do they know she be the one to stab a kid in the face without a single DAMB given....love her.

The priest is there, he was chillin on the floor the first night they were there. Deanna prob just going to use him as a priest in the community. Who knows what Maggie can do :lol:

I think Darryl got mad that he ain't get appointed a job yet. Prolly cuz he looking all grimey and stuff

. Mall cop Rick :pimp:
. :lol: glen with the Kung fu
. Daryl remembering he hates cops
. Maggie ready to thrust the cat on glen
. Carooooooool going to lose his V

The twist?

I think they'll exile part of the cast and that will make them have to choose to stay or to take over.

"Exile" also sounds like they kick them out and shoot them

Not my point. Rick is as vicious as the people around him that attack the group now............Instead of adapting and maybe changing some of these people's views, he is just ready to take control.............

Its about survival

Back
Top Bottom