The Walking Dead - Official Thread

After reading TWD comics, im curious to see how closely they follow the storyline now that they made it to Alexandria.  So much stuff happens in the comics after they get there.

[QUOTE url="/t/506654/the-walking-dead-official-thread/12030#post_22807180"]
If it is going to be a main character that gets got it will be Glenn taking the L this season.[/B]

It's not going to be Glenn because he already took an L.
rs_634x1024-131009105232-634.The-Walking-Dead-Romance.jl.100913.jpg

maggie's pregnant
[/quote]

When did they announce this or did I miss this scene? Was it last season?

You guys think someone from Rick's group will bite the dust before the season ends?

I'm talking about someone main too not one of the backdrop characters like the Priest, Rosita, Tara or Eugene.

I mean like one of the killers or stronger cast members like Carol, Glen, Maggie, Daryl, Guile, Rick, Sasha.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good episode.

Carl reverting to his old ways. :{ Trying to get the yambs though :hat

Carol playing the newbies like a fiddle. :hat

OG Rick byke :hat

Need to see Rosita, Sasha or Michonne getting clean.

99.9% of the ppl on this thread wouldn't climb that wall to go exploring on some stand by me type steez.
It's dangerous out there.

99.999% of ppl in this thread would've been dead by episode 2 season 1 and would've never made it to the Prison let alone Alexandria.

So there's that.

99.999% of ppl in this thread would've been dead by episode 2 season 1 and would've never made it to the Prison let alone Alexandria.

So there's that.
Bruh, Judith/Glenn/Carl is still alive.

Everybody in this thread except Blacks would have made it to Alexandria.

Its funny how they aint even worried about the walkers anymore.  its more of a relief when they seem them.   Humans have become the real thing to be scared of.

Its funny how they aint even worried about the walkers anymore.  its more of a relief when they seem them.   Humans have become the real thing to be scared of.
I feel like walkers are a really bad roach infestation.

Have a feeling this show ends with just Carl and the baby making it to a safe place. Or everyone dies, with Rick being the last one and offs himself. Just like the movie the mist.

Back
Top Bottom