The Walking Dead - Official Thread

My weapon? Exceptional cardio.

yeah- wouldn't it be better for the planks to be on the INSIDE of the community. I didn't get that. if all the walkers started pushing on one side then it'll fall down easily.....

alonzomourning.gif I don't eem know bro, don't eem know.

The braces are on the outside to counteract the force of the zombies pushing. Zombies would collect at the bottom of the walls, applying pressure against the wall at its base. If the braces were on the inside you would have a force acting on the wall at the bottom pushing it forward and another force pushing back but at the top. These opposite forces on opposite ends would cause the wall to collapse towards the zombies. By putting the braces outside you have a force pushing against the wall at the top which counteracts the pushing on the bottom.

Im high af and that might not have made sense so...

TLDR: Stand a pencil up, push it at the bottom. Falls toward you, OPPOSITE THE FORCE. To stop that you would need to brace it from the same direction you pushed

The ideal ending of this show would be for Rick to wake up and the whole thing being a dream while he was in a coma, then have him outside with Lori and Carl in a town festival and we see at least all the major characters out and about doing random things, Rick recognizes them, but they don't know him, perhaps they were in his dream because he had cross paths with them before....that to me would be a perfect way to close off this show and give a nod to all the OGs we've lost, they can show Tyrese as a kindergarden teacher with all the little kids behind him.

Just the thought of seeing Shane, Merle, Dale, Andrea, T Dizzle!!....everyone happy man, do it different than your usual zombie flick, where everyone just died at the end...lol

The braces are on the outside to counteract the force of the zombies pushing. Zombies would collect at the bottom of the walls, applying pressure against the wall at its base. If the braces were on the inside you would have a force acting on the wall at the bottom pushing it forward and another force pushing back but at the top. These opposite forces on opposite ends would cause the wall to collapse towards the zombies. By putting the braces outside you have a force pushing against the wall at the top which counteracts the pushing on the bottom.

Im high af and that might not have made sense so...

TLDR: Stand a pencil up, push it at the bottom. Falls toward you, OPPOSITE THE FORCE. To stop that you would need to brace it from the same direction you pushed

I take it back.. THIS makes sense :lol:

So 1 wheres the gun from da blender?
2. Rick gonna hit that?
3.why she video taking interviews?
4.where da little girl goes?
5.Is rick gonna take over?
6.Rick gonna hit that?
i need awnsers :nerd:

The ideal ending of this show would be for Rick to wake up and the whole thing being a dream while he was in a coma, then have him outside with Lori and Carl in a town festival and we see at least all the major characters out and about doing random things, Rick recognizes them, but they don't know him, perhaps they were in his dream because he had cross paths with them before....that to me would be a perfect way to close off this show and give a nod to all the OGs we've lost, they can show Tyrese as a kindergarden teacher with all the little kids behind him.

What if Rick woke up from a coma and realized he is in the exact situation he started out with and had to relive everything over again.

Everyone in the show works at the hospital, he's seen them before [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Hershel being his doctor, Tyreese the janitor, Daryl the repair man. Rosita the sexy nurse.

Why Tyreese has to the janitor though. He should be working in the hospital cafetearia seeing how he only got fatter eem till his death

rick still a savage. dont let that clean-cut fool ya. mr steal ya girl, mr steal your camp

they gonna assign glenn to food delivery

Last edited:
Sasha wakes up glancing at a family portrait left behind in her new house. She gathers up the pictures and takes them outside the walls, determined to use the pictures of strangers as target practice. At one point she sits down on a tree stump and quietly says to herself, "Come and get me." Sasha is real tired of your ****, zombie apocalypse!

While at the location where Rick lost his blender gun, Rick, Daryl, and Carol start scheming to steal back the weapons that were taken from them when they arrived. Nobody disarms Team Family! A walker creeps up on them and Carol puts it down with her gun. The trio notices the letter "W" carved in the walker's forehead. (Uh-oh. Is trouble lurking?)

Back at Ricks house, he and Michonne discuss the possible reasons why they have been made security.

Daryl takes a stroll through the woods. He bumps into Aaron who is surprised that Daryl can tell the difference between a walker creeping up and another human just by the sound they make.

At Deanna's house, she explains a bit more about Rick and Michonne's job securing the community. She explains that Maggie will be helping her with politics and that she has a vision that one day the community will be a town that has services just like before. (A government, public services, etc.).

Outside she tells Rick she can't have everyone walking around with guns. Sasha approaches them saying she wants to man the bell tower with her sniper rifle. She's pretty serious about doing as many shifts as she can. Deanna does not like the idea, but will think about it.

Carol is playing little Miss Friendly with the local women. Super sly Carol sneaks off with Rick to discuss plans to steal back the guns. (Note: They aren't planning to overthrow the community. They just want protection in case something goes wrong. Like Boy Scouts, our group just wants to be prepared.)

While outside of the walls, Daryl and Aaron stumble across a horse. Aaron states that he has been trying to catch him for months. Cowboy Daryl approaches the horsey, but it's spooked away by some walkers, which they fight off.

Carol has been given a baking job. She goes to grab some supplies off a local woman from the storage room. However, Carol has ulterior motives beyond simply baking. While in the storage room, Carol unlocks a window to the gun room.

Party at Deanna's house! You can tell the group is struggling to fit in. Perhaps they just need some liquid courage to ease them back into normalcy. Because nothing ever goes wrong with alcohol and a bunch of tense strangers.

Abe and Rosita enter the party all dressed up. Abraham is in a polo shirt (golf anyone?) and she's wearing a dress. He notices that there is beer (as would Prime & Slicey) and has chugged a few by the end of the party. There's a short scene with him talking to Michonne. Michonne comments about his having a few and he replies with, "I'm a big guy."

Meanwhile, back in the woods, Daryl and Aaron catch up with the horse. Unfortunately for their four legged friend, he gets cornered and eaten by walkers. Bye Javier II! You poor horsey never stood a chance on this show.

When Daryl and Aaron make it back inside the walls, Daryl stands outside of the party. He doesn't want to go in. Aaron invites Daryl over to his house for some dinner.

Rick gets a cheeky look at Jessie from across the room (maybe its the whiskey?) Her son Sam gives Rick a hand stamp with the letter 'A' like some sort of community badge. (Hmm. The letter "A", you say?)

Aaron then shows Daryl his garage that is full of old motorcycle parts. He tells him that his job is replacing Eric as a recruiter, saying that he knows how to take care of himself and that he knows the good people from bad. Daryl starts to take a liking to Aaron. (As a friend, guys!! Aaron is already taken.)

Carol goes into spy mode as she sneaks into the gun room. She is followed by Jessie's son Sam. Little Sam believed her to be some kind of cookie baking wizard and followed her out of curiosity. Carol tells him that "if he repeats what he saw to anyone he will "wake up outside the walls, tied to a tree, screaming while being torn open by walkers." Sam stares at her, shocked. (Little guy might be needing some therapy after this conversation.)

Jessie hands Judith to Rick, who in turns gives her a nice awkward kiss on the cheek. After a blush and a smile she walks off.

Sasha has a panic attack at the party, overwhelmed by everyone being there. She shouts at a women before storming off.The next morning Deanna tries to comfort her and then let's her out of the community gates with her gun.

Carol, back at their meeting spot, hands Rick and Daryl a gun. Daryl says, 'I'm good' and refuses to accept the gun. She hands a gun to Rick. He takes a snub nosed revolver.

Rick back at the ASZ gets a "Hey Rick" from Jessie, who smiles at him and flashes her hand with the 'A' symbol on it. He smiles and flashes his own hand back. As she walks off with her husband Rick puts his hand over his holstered gun.

He then hears a noise from the wall and runs over to it. A walker is banging on it from the other side. Rick puts his hand on the wall and stares at the letter 'A'. A haunting version of the Bee Gees -Spicks and Specks plays.

Well this episode looks boring. Per usual. Will still watch though because I'm a loser.
Rick gonna get the yams.

every now and then i browse this thread expecting mature conversation about the show

and everytime all i see is a bunch of 12 year olds getting excited over 'yambs'

every now and then i browse this thread expecting mature conversation about the show

and everytime all i see is a bunch of 12 year olds getting excited over 'yambs'
Hey, we talk about what the show gives us.

If they released four episodes at a time we could probably hold more educated conversations. Really, the past episode was all leading up to Rick getting the yambs from multiple womens. Same with Coral.

Back
Top Bottom