The Walking Dead - Official Thread

So I'm watching the encore.....yo Carol is a goon. That boy is gonna be scared for life. And Sasha been living the savage life so long she can't adjust.

This episode, but especially the comments in this thread, was great.

I figure the A has something to do with the W (or was it am M).

I'm guessing that girl took down that head when she snuck out.

Speaking of head, good for Rick. I guess Daryl gonna move in on someone who ain't his as well.

Carol reckless.

Last edited:
Rick was about to let the ratchet go off over his chick.

That's a dangerous man. Guy turned into a savage.

Rick bout to play the "Claim Game".

Cut doctors throat after he gives him a physical.

Last edited:

Peep the sign, one can only hope

Rick/Carol are too arrogant for their own good. She let a lil goofy child sneak up on her all her she's not as good or as invisible as she thinks

They might be battle tested but the best they could do home wise was a destroyed prison.

Fat girl gonna be looking for that chocolate

Sasha :lol:

Last edited:
W = The Wolves.  Excited to see how all of this unfolds b/c it looks like the W's are straight savages.  

W = The Wolves.  Excited to see how all of this unfolds b/c it looks like the W's are straight savages.  
q
how you know?
and yeah glen did smash.
2 times i believe? 1 at the drugstore when he picked up condoms and one in prison. He watched abraham and rosita in the libary.

q
how you know?
and yeah glen did smash.
2 times i believe? 1 at the drugstore when he picked up condoms and one in prison. He watched abraham and rosita in the libary.
I guess I don't know for sure.  But given the clues throughout this season, its gotta be the Wolves.  
And it follows a comic storyline.  

So ya'll believe Glenn only smashed twice as opposed to him smashing on the regular?

I guess ya'll believe noke of the characters pee or **** because we never see that.

They been together B, it's implied that he's been smashing on the reg.

I guess I don't know for sure.  But given the clues throughout this season, its gotta be the Wolves.  

Bruh keep that to yourself B.

If you read the comics and you know this don't even speculate like that openly. Spoiler all of it.

Not everyone reads the comics or intends to.

So ya'll believe Glenn only smashed twice as opposed to him smashing on the regular?

I guess ya'll believe noke of the characters pee or **** because we never see that.

They been together B, it's implied that he's been smashing on the reg.
Well no i was just saying we know he smashed at least twice... plus it aint that serious........ its a show..........

This is the only angle I see the plot going for. I mean this new group has no military training and seems like no outside world experience. They are simply no match for Rick's group

I see the angle being that Rick and company become the terrorist group that took over Terminus. Eventually Rick and others will realize what they're doing and perhaps just move on unable to live with themselves becoming such terrible people

Rick about to regulate on smoking homeboy and take his hairdresser wife and make her kids call him dad
Saw this coming, Rick's group becoming the threat

Bruh keep that to yourself B.

If you read the comics and you know this don't even speculate like that openly. Spoiler all of it.

Not everyone reads the comics or intends to.
What lol?  The clues are there plain as ******* day for anyone who watches the show to see.  

The name "The Wolves" has been on your television screen a couple of times throughout this season.  If you missed that, not sure what to tell you.  Pay more attention I guess?  

What lol?  The clues are there plain as ******* day for anyone who watches the show to see.  

The name "The Wolves" has been on your television screen a couple of times throughout this season.  If you missed that, not sure what to tell you.  Pay more attention I guess?  

Bruh there has been zero mention of the word wolves in this thread until you mentioning it.

Nor any mention in the show.

You reading the comics got your mind doing overtime during the episodes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom