The Walking Dead - Official Thread

wayment did abraham go smack at michonne? 
nerd.gif

"I, I, I...I'm following you?! I'm just out here hunting wabbits!" 'ol Elmer Fudd ***.

Abraham cleaned up, but still looked dirty.

Maggie/Rosita. :{ Bad.

Love Actually, Rick simpin' thoroughly. Not even simping anymore. Just going for it.

And I took that "W" as an M the whole time. Basically waiting for Morgan to resurface. He has to at this point, right?

I enjoyed this episode. *shrug*

Last edited:
What lol?  The clues are there plain as ******* day for anyone who watches the show to see.  

The name "The Wolves" has been on your television screen a couple of times throughout this season.  If you missed that, not sure what to tell you.  Pay more attention I guess?  
When?

yeah "the wolves" tagging on the wall was kinda obvious when they were going thru noahs neighborhood.

Solid episode.

What was the meaning at the end with Rick and the walker outside the wall?

Last edited:
Stop crying, sir.  

Here are some obvious clues that WERE IN THE SHOW.  EVEN IF YOU NEVER READ THE COMICS, IF YOU PAID ATTENTION TO THE SHOW, THESE ARE THINGS YOU COULD REASONABLY DEDUCT FROM IMAGES ON YOUR TELEVISION.  

But I'll put it in a spoiler so your ***** *** can stop ******* crying.

Episode 509 where Tyrese dies:  CLEAR AS ******* DAY, there is graffiti on a brick wall in Noah's old subdivision that says "wolves not far".

In the same episode, remember all those walker torsos that they found?  Yeah, they all had the "w" carved in their foreheads.  Does this sound familiar to something you watched tonight?  

Oh, and on their drive to Noah's old neighborhood, the camera pans to "wolves not far" tagged on a barn that they passed (I didn't notice this one when I first watched the episode, but it's there).  

So did actual animal wolves cut up walkers in Noah's neighborhood, or could it possibly allude to a new threat?

Episode 512:  again, CLEAR AS DAY, Coooooorrrrrl picks up a comic and it says "Wolf Fight" on the back of it.  The way the camera catches it, it seems pretty obvious that they wanted you to see it.  Foreshadowing?  Connecting the dots between the "wolves not far" graffiti and carved w's in episode 509?

Episode 513, tonight's episode:  again, a walker with a "w" carved in its forehead.  

Do the math man.  If you pay attention to more than yambs on this show and stop watching it just to nitpick all the inconsistencies, you might actually notice little clues like this.  Even without reading the comics.   
What's a wolf. I haven't read the comics

The Wolves being the next threat wasn't that obvious to me really

But I read the comics and they never faced anyone that went by "The Wolves"

You better be talking about werewolves.

Someone saying it's obvious with the clues and ish, well maybe it's not that obvious if people are asking wth you're talking about.

Last edited:
tara's tet tets poking in that preview trailer. 8o :evil

rosita looking fine. :lol @ dude who said abraham cleaned up but still looking dirty. tryna holla at michonne, too. :rollin

sasha's crazy, annoying *** needs to get offed already. i'm sure she will before morgan shows up. i peeped the street name sign, too. he's gotta be coming soon. 8o

eugene's worthless self needs to go, too. the audacity he displayed during that preview. :x some nerve on this guy. :lol

Last edited:
the street name was "Morgan"

8o

Put that in a spoiler, b!!!  

Only wolves were the ones they ate? Unless theres other **** that i missed or cant member. Enlighten us b were they dropped hints

Nah trife being a **** right now.

He expects us to look at the letter W carved into a walkers head and look at the A that Alexandrians sport and go "that must be the wolves!"

Knowing damn well that he only knows that because he reads the comics.

Then he wanna act cute and blame it on our attention span or alleged lack thereof.

Smh, legit got me tight. ***** move.

Stop crying, sir.  

Here are some obvious clues that WERE IN THE SHOW.  EVEN IF YOU NEVER READ THE COMICS, IF YOU PAID ATTENTION TO THE SHOW, THESE ARE THINGS YOU COULD REASONABLY DEDUCT FROM IMAGES ON YOUR TELEVISION.  

But I'll put it in a spoiler so your ***** *** can stop ******* crying.

Episode 509 where Tyrese dies:  CLEAR AS ******* DAY, there is graffiti on a brick wall in Noah's old subdivision that says "wolves not far".

In the same episode, remember all those walker torsos that they found?  Yeah, they all had the "w" carved in their foreheads.  Does this sound familiar to something you watched tonight?  

Oh, and on their drive to Noah's old neighborhood, the camera pans to "wolves not far" tagged on a barn that they passed (I didn't notice this one when I first watched the episode, but it's there).  

So did actual animal wolves cut up walkers in Noah's neighborhood, or could it possibly allude to a new threat?

Episode 512:  again, CLEAR AS DAY, Coooooorrrrrl picks up a comic and it says "Wolf Fight" on the back of it.  The way the camera catches it, it seems pretty obvious that they wanted you to see it.  Foreshadowing?  Connecting the dots between the "wolves not far" graffiti and carved w's in episode 509?

Episode 513, tonight's episode:  again, a walker with a "w" carved in its forehead.  

Do the math man.  If you pay attention to more than yambs on this show and stop watching it just to nitpick all the inconsistencies, you might actually notice little clues like this.  Even without reading the comics.   

Mind hitting me up with a PM and filling me in on who Morgan and what "wolves" are, bro?

You really got me curious. :lol

Edit: I just remembered who Morgan was. :lol

-Drew

Last edited:
also, upon second viewing of the season/episodes before a new episode airs, it might become apparent that these clues were right in our face. we may even be able to piece them all together before the antagonist is presented.

but don't act like a casual view (i.e. most of this TV SHOW thread) will pick up on these clues without any other help like comic storyline knowledge. :rolleyes

i admit that spoiler on the last page even has me feeling stupid that i didn't pick up on it, but that's because i'm a casual viewer who hasn't read the comics. you gotta be alert and aware and an avid series watcher who naturally catches onto these kinda things to notice stuff like that. why would a casual viewer deduce what a wolf is other than a warning to a dangerous animal (if they even caught that graffiti)? sounds dumb, i know.

there might not be a group called the wolves in the comics, but y'all know damn well what y'all are doing. :{ someone already spoiled it last week or the week before, and i read the link. but i was hoping it wouldn't be brought up again, yet here we are.

i'm not gonna get mad, though, cause then y'all will get defensive and act like we don't have a reason to be rustled. take ya *** to the book thread, man. no one cares that you can/like/want to read.

Last edited:
some people are so oblivious to their spoiling. Dude at work who reads the comic was talking about the show with me
Me: don't spoil the show for me
Him: I won't spoil it, but this town they're going to...

I wanted to smash his teeth in so bad :{

STOP with the spoilers. Go to the comic book thread with that garbage. We don't care that you read them.
How did anything get spoiled when IT WAS ON THE TELEVISION SHOW?  I'll wait.  
lol at the complaining over stuff that was shown on the show
Someone gets it.  
also, upon second viewing of the season/episodes before a new episode airs, it might become apparent that these clues were right in our face. we may even be able to piece them all together before the antagonist is presented.

but don't act like a casual view (i.e. most of this TV SHOW thread) will pick up on these clues without any other help like comic storyline knowledge.
eyes.gif

i admit that spoiler on the last page even has me feeling stupid that i didn't pick up on it, but that's because i'm a casual viewer who hasn't read the comics. you gotta be alert and aware and an avid series watcher who naturally catches onto these kinda things to notice stuff like that. why would a casual viewer deduce what a wolf is other than a warning to a dangerous animal (if they even caught that graffiti)? sounds dumb, i know.

there might not be a group called the wolves in the comics, but y'all know damn well what y'all are doing.
mean.gif
someone already spoiled it last week or the week before, and i read the link. but i was hoping it wouldn't be brought up again, yet here we are.

i'm not gonna get mad, though, cause then y'all will get defensive and act like we don't have a reason to be rustled. take ya *** to the book thread, man. no one cares that you can/like/want to read.
Again, how is discussing stuff that was IN THE TELEVISION SHOW considered a spoiler?  So because other folks didn't catch it, those who did can't say anything?  

Yes, I watch each episode a couple of times.  No, I didn't catch the graffiti the first time.  But I eventually did.  So now I can't say anything about it in a thread about the show?   

There is no group called "The Wolves" in the comic.  So again, what got spoiled??  You dudes are ridiculous.  
laugh.gif

Where was it in the show? Why would a carved W HAVE to symbolize that? "Everyone dies in the end. You should of seen that coming snarf snarf".

Do you even read, bro?  Or are you just looking for lulz as usual?

Pretty sure I already discussed all that.  In a spoiler, of course.  
laugh.gif
Read what? where does it say everything W means that in the show?
Where did anyone say that everything W means that in the show though?  Because I certainly didn't. 

Just giving my opinion, based on STUFF THAT WAS IN THE TELEVISION SHOW.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry you missed it, brah.  

Back
Top Bottom