The Walking Dead - Official Thread

can anybody supply me with the end of the episode? I guess I turned it off too soon. I hate that they do that. they make it look like the talking dead is coming on but then theres more show after it.

can anybody supply me with the end of the episode? I guess I turned it off too soon. I hate that they do that. they make it look like the talking dead is coming on but then theres more show after it.
Rick and Pete get in a fight. Rick wins then Diana comes out and tells them to stop fighting.. Rick goes crazy and tells them they don't know how to run things around here. Keeps on rambling until michonne knocks him out

Rick and Pete get in a fight. Rick wins then Diana comes out and tells them to stop fighting.. Rick goes crazy and tells them they don't know how to run things around here. Keeps on rambling until michonne knocks him out

Debatable

the way i see it rick and the alexandrians should have been gotten into it over food/water etc

like they should have made them more arrogant, to where they wanna tell rick and co. what to eat, how much water to use etc.

if i was out there for as long as them, i woulda took a two week shower, ate all the chocolate and been like and what 
laugh.gif

i think they been building a rift between rick and michonne for a while, from noah's neighborhood back to when rick punched aaron

just watched it...gotdamn i missed a lot of the episode. that ending was nuts bruh.

rick def lost. you can just look at the damage and see who won and lost. pete had minor paper cuts. rick was washed. jessie caught the banger. coral too.

you mean meeeeee??? anybody peep carol with the ill smirk game? she digs that crazy ****. diana had no probs with jessie getting tapped nightly? she talm bout tossing rick out for protecting her? fdb

just watched it...gotdamn i missed a lot of the episode. that ending was nuts bruh.

rick def lost. you can just look at the damage and see who won and lost. pete had minor paper cuts. rick was washed. jessie caught the banger. coral too.

you mean meeeeee??? anybody peep carol with the ill smirk game? she digs that crazy ****. diana had no probs with jessie getting tapped nightly? she talm bout tossing rick out for protecting her? fdb
no. she was talm bout tossing rick out for pointing a gun at her and losing his mind when hes supposed to be the symbol of authority in the town. He also disobeyed a direct order not to engage Pete....or so it seemed from her perspective. It keeps happening. Rick says hes gonna do something and probably kill him. She says no. 10 minutes later they get into a fight? It looks like Rick did it. Same thing happened with pastor Gabe. He said theyre not good people and they will look out for themselves.... 5 minutes later she finds out her son is dead and his best friend says Glenn is to blame. 

Pete was unconscious while Rick was standing.. Pete would've been dead if it weren't for Deanna. Rick def won that fight

What's ricks true power level?

Abraham would give him that work.

Yeah I think Abraham is strongest physically and mentally.

Daryl is second.

My power rankings in order.

Abraham
Daryl
Michonne
Glenn (unless something happens to Maggie)
Maggie (unless something happens to Glenn)
Rick (he's weak minded and acts off emotion)
Sasha (weak minded also, but she acting out because of fear)
Carl
Carol (she's strong as in she can handle her own, but also because she can manipulate others to do what she wants)
Rosita
Tara
Eugene
Priest
Judith

You have first pick for a flag football game, all characters are alive, who's your first pick? Who's defensive player of the year?

Last edited:
You have first pick for a flag football game, all characters are alive, who's your first pick? Who's defensive player of the year?

Tyrese because he played football before you guys said.

I would go with Abraham :lol:

Switch Judith/Gabriel and Abraham/Daryl and I agree.

Abraham is stronger physically and mentally.

He had one little slip up when he found out Eugene was lying about DC but he still was drinking and holding his own.

Daryl has mental issues from an abusive childhood.

Back
Top Bottom