The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Carol was taking a beating from her fat *** husband. Stop the "dat life" nonsense.

Carol = Jessie 2.0

lol bruh that was hella long ago. people don't change? become something else than what they originally started? just look at batman bro.

funny how the show has only been 18 months though. she went from frail battered wife to agent 47

Carol isn't about that combat life tho. She's the type that will kill you in your sleep if she hears you cough, get kicked out with a few cans of chef boyardee and come back lookin like Seal Team 6 and blow ya whole crew up

Last edited:
Course she'll flinch.

Then she'll pump 93 bullets in his *** and leave a casserole on his families doorstep.

These dudes legit doubting her....Bruh does she really need to prove herself anymore?...that ***** puts the fear of God in me and I'm just watching....she's ***** scary man :rofl:

She's no Abraham or Pete when it comes to hand to hand combat, but she can hold her own, least against the walkers :lol:

carol domesticated b. anybody can threaten a weakass kid. teller to pull that on somone over 18

Last edited:
Dude, go check the preview. She just walked into Pete's house, pulled a Rambo blade, and put the tip on his chin like she was showing him a new sweater. :wow: :rofl:

She's a T-1 million, **** a one thousand. :lol:

carol domesticated b. anybody can child a weakass kid. teller to pull that on somone over 18

Killing a child, a little girl, after her own little girl was taken from her, requires a mindset that is NOT human. She dropped that girl like she was nothin but a walker. She has savagery coursing in her veins man.

Stop it five.

Rosita just now started showing some skills handling walkers.

You think that karate stance just came to be over night? Cmon b

She out there knocking out walker ankles with a single kick very Bruce lee like. She'd out the hands on carol then sit on her face and force feed da cat

carol domesticated b. anybody can child a weakass kid. teller to pull that on somone over 18

Bruh you can't be cereal...is not about being physical enough to handle a kid, is about being mentally strong and prepared to pull the trigger on one...eem crazy a** Shane folded pulling the trigger on Carols Zombie daughter...

Not only that lettuce not forget how she single handed saved the squad in Terminus on some Commando steez, BRUHS ya looking mighty silly throwing shade her way.

she didnt kill a kid though, she killed a sociopath and everybody knew it. that girl wa dangerous as hell. it wasn't like she was innocent jessie son and she faded him anyways. lil girl just murked her sister. it was justice. yall would've been able to do the same, trust. end of the civilized world as we know it, i gotta imagine killing has to be easier on the psyche. kill or be killed. lil girl might've murked judith next.

i could never rock with carol on that terminus takeover because it was too unrealistic for me to vibe with. shorty aimed a firework at a propane tank? nah b. maybe if it was more reasonabl, then i'd be like okay. but that part lost me. i think carol is dope af as a character though, but she has her vulnerabilities too

she didnt kill a kid though, she killed a sociopath and everybody knew it. that girl wa dangerous as hell. it wasn't like she was innocent jessie son and she faded him anyways. lil girl just murked her sister. it was justice. yall would've been able to do the same, trust. end of the civilized world as we know it, i gotta imagine killing has to be easier on the psyche. kill or be killed. lil girl might've murked judith next.

i could never rock with carol on that terminus takeover because it was too unrealistic for me to vibe with. shorty aimed a firework at a propane tank? nah b. maybe if it was more reasonabl, then i'd be like okay. but that part lost me. i think carol is dope af as a character though, but she has her vulnerabilities too

Uh huh, and did you happen to miss what happened to Jessie's son two episodes ago? You thought she was playin, perhaps? :lol:

Uh huh, and did you happen to miss what happened to Jessie's son two episodes ago? You thought she was playin, perhaps? :lol:

i guess we'll never know huh? i doubt she would've actually done anything though.

count down the moments, what has she done that got yall so gassed? killed a sociopath and threatened a kid, and survived out by herself with food and some weapons for a couple weeks. and the bs rambo **** at terminus, but that was a reach. what else got yall thinking shes bout that life?

i guess we'll never know huh? i doubt she would've actually done anything though.

count down the moments, what has she done that got yall so gassed? killed a sociopath and threatened a kid, and survived out by herself with food and some weapons for a couple weeks. and the bs rambo **** at terminus, but that was a reach. what else got yall thinking shes bout that life?

The way she's handled everyone in this new city, thinkin she's some nobody harmless female.
The way she got Rick and Daryl's ultimate respect.
The way even Tyrese didn't come at her when he found out she was draggin bodies at the prison without anyone knowin.
What she is about to do to Pete in that clip last page. :nerd:

On top of all the stuff you mentioned, that's about as much as anybody, and all of it in the last 2.5 seasons.

Just look at her face when she's talking to that kid, she's not bluffin bro, if she had to, off with his head.

Back
Top Bottom