The Walking Dead - Official Thread

soon brother, soon....that sucker Gabriel better not make it passed this season....punk MFer

sasha getting built up for that sacrifice bunt at the end.
repped for da avy 
laugh.gif

Carol City 
pimp.gif

I wanted her to be put out of her misery. Some people recover when they lose someone they care about and some go mental. A lot of the group has bounced back from losing people.

her loss wasnt eem that serious compared to what others have lost, i accept her losing it a bit with Tyrese, but i cant even remember her kissing Bob...lol

Coral shot his mom and stepdad...lol
Maggie lost everyone but Glenn
Rick lost Lori
Carol saw her daughter turn into a zombie and catch one to the head and also her abusive husband
Daryl lost his brother and the only family hes ever had...

Sasha went off the reservation, seems pretty obvious this is on purpose and shes done next week.

done comrades.

the only true alpha male of this show.

somebody fix the white bars for me

Last edited:
I wanted her to be put out of her misery. Some people recover when they lose someone they care about and some go mental. A lot of the group has bounced back from losing people.

her loss wasnt eem that serious compared to what others have lost, i accept her losing it a bit with Tyrese, but i cant even remember her kissing Bob...lol

Coral shot his mom and stepdad...lol
Maggie lost everyone but Glenn
Rick lost Lori
Carol saw her daughter turn into a zombie and catch one to the head and also her abusive husband
Daryl lost his brother and the only family hes ever had...

Sasha went off the reservation, seems pretty obvious this is on purpose and shes done next week.

Sasha lost her bf and brother in 2-3 weeks and they haven't been in Alexandria that long so her being crazy isn't that weird.

Sasha lost her bf and brother in 2-3 weeks and they haven't been in Alexandria that long so her being crazy isn't that weird.

I'm saying. Dudes acting like it's unwarranted. Meanwhile got sympathy for Maggie's clown *** who forgot she even had a sister til she saw here with her head blown off being carried out the hospital.

W = walker
Texas Ranger?
Could they be hinting at Chuck Norris's entrance?

In which he'd show Rick how to fight?

walker-texas-ranger.gif

Or rather replace Rick and show Carl what it means to wear a Deputy's hat?

All will be answered soon.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
negative. if pete was unconscious its because rick ***** *** had to resort to wrestle and choked him out because he didnt have the hands on deck. like literally look at the damage. rick look ****** up. dudes faced was covered in blood like he was eating the cooch and it was wetter than usual. rick overrated. dude been washed hella times on the show. having to resort to soft **** like hair pulling and biting. thats girl ****.

rick chocha bruh bruh. and he finna be homeles chocha in a minute. his whole squad bouta dip on him because they love the comfort. gonna be funny when those wolves show up and they be like 'wheres rick, rick help usssss my son got cookiess'

and he hits em with the Rorschach line 'This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. All will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."
did this fool just say "resort to wrestle" like using a different fighting style isnt allowed? you sound like one of those dudes who play ufc games and get mad at anyone who want to submit or take it to the floor on some "stand up and box like a man" steeze. you probably are ok with dudes getting slammed in a fight, but wrestling isn't allowed? if someone runs up on somebody...and at the perfect moment a bystander screams worldstar, and dude does a forest law backflip kick that connects and makes that sweet sweet chin music.. you'd be mad cuz he cheated?

i dont want you in my apocalypse group b.

Connecting the dots here.. The actors who play Abraham and Daryl said the viewers would be yelling and screaming at the TV after the finale.. maybe Morgan dies off screen leaving us extremely frustrated.

Those limbs that were on the floor closely resembled Morgan's.
black? mustve been Morgan. *cue all blacks look alike speech*

iLY2L93il2YFV.gif

jp, sorta
carol was actually decent looking in her younger days 
pimp.gif
younger days? shes aged like fine wine. still a beauty. 

Last edited:
I'm saying. Dudes acting like it's unwarranted. Meanwhile got sympathy for Maggie's clown *** who forgot she even had a sister til she saw here with her head blown off being carried out the hospital.
Maggie didn't go crazy though, yeah she's allowed to cry after family members die, but she kept moving forward without seeming like a liability for group.

did this fool just say "resort to wrestle" like using a different fighting style isnt allowed? you sound like one of those dudes who play ufc games and get mad at anyone who want to submit or take it to the floor on some "stand up and box like a man" steeze. you probably are ok with dudes getting slammed in a fight, but wrestling isn't allowed? if someone runs up on somebody...and at the perfect moment a bystander screams worldstar, and dude does a forest law backflip kick that connects and makes that sweet sweet chin music.. you'd be mad cuz he cheated?

i dont want you in my apocalypse group b.
Yeah I'm with you, I'm not sure what people mean by cheating. Rick starting choking him to legit kill him, didn't realize there were rules on how to kill someone.

Back
Top Bottom