The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Everyone is infected and when they die, no matter how, they'll turn. I think the bite just accelerates the infection leading to death and then ressurection.

bruh tyreese getting washed like like a season and a half ago. you dont have to put that in a spoiler. if people arent that far along at this point, no reason for them to even be in here right now.

Season and a half ago? Tyreese was just last season, the 2nd part of it too. But still anyone who didn't watch last season can't be upset about spoilers if they come into here. While I understand there is no separate FTWD thread, things that happened in last season have already and will still be discussed in here.

Last edited:
Season and a half ago? Tyreese was just last season, the 2nd part of it too. But still anyone who didn't watch last season can't be upset about spoilers if they come into here. While I understand there is no separate FTWD thread, things that happened in last season have already and will still be discussed in here.

oh. my mistakes. seemed like a long time ago

You have a very generous 48 hour window to cry about spoiler alerts. I get it, it sucks. I don't watch live tv, I watch everything via DVR or Streaming.

If I don't want my **** spoiled, stay away. Hate walking on egg shells because some lazy procrastinating *** hasn't watched a show that aired months ago.

Too bad, so sad.

Tyreese died, he got bit and succumbed to the fever that comes with it. Everyone is infected, once you get bit or scratched a terminal fever hits you and you succumb to it. No cure for it, once you die, you turn. Tyreese was buried.

Sorry if I sound like an ***, but he episode where he died was the mid season premiere which aired on February 8th... that's six months ago... six months... six ******* months.

/rant

You have a very generous 48 hour window to cry about spoiler alerts. I get it, it sucks. I don't watch live tv, I watch everything via DVR or Streaming.

If I don't want my **** spoiled, stay away. Hate walking on egg shells because some lazy procrastinating *** hasn't watched a show that aired months ago.

Too bad, so sad.

Tyreese died, he got bit and succumbed to the fever that comes with it. Everyone is infected, once you get bit or scratched a terminal fever hits you and you succumb to it. No cure for it, once you die, you turn. Tyreese was buried.

Sorry if I sound like an ***, but he episode where he died was the mid season premiere which aired on February 8th... that's six months ago... six months... six ******* months.

/rant

nah on the real, 6 months late and complaining about spoilers? y'all tripping.

they stabbed ole boy in the side of the head before putting him to rest....because yes, he'd turn.

that Fear The Walking Dead Intro 
pimp.gif

Everyone is already infected. You will turn however way you die (unless your initial death is from head trauma). But getting bitten or scratched without quickly amputating the bitten or scratched part will give you a fever that will surely kill you.

This.

The bite speeds up the process/causes sickness.

yeah i agree with most, just knowing what caused the outbreak would honestly ruin it for me because we would have this dramatic irony going with the original series.

My only "problem" I guess with the TWD story line is how far civilization has fallen off within the time frame given. I mean in less than a year everything has devolved into 1750? :lol:

Think about it: Any zombie horror is going to be unrealistic as hell.

In real life, it would last about two months. Tops. Too many people own guns in the United States for it to evolve into a fullblown apocolypse.

And its evident too many people own guns post-outbreak in all these shows aswell. Dudes can stop by a random hole in a tree and find a gun. Would never happen.

My only "problem" I guess with the TWD story line is how far civilization has fallen off within the time frame given. I mean in less than a year everything has devolved into 1750?
laugh.gif
hey man, maintenance does wonders. there's an arbys that closed down in my town and it looks an onset for a fallout scene
laugh.gif

Everyone is infected and when they die, no matter how, they'll turn. I think the bite just accelerates the infection leading to death and then ressurection.

Then what about all those dried out looking corpses they always find in cars or in buildings? It didn't look like they turned. Look like they died somehow and then start to turn into mummies.

Yeah but they usually look like they're about to fall apart. The ones they find sometimes look decently preserved.

Maybe those zombies have been getting rained on and the sun has been beaming down on them crazy. They are in Atlanta after all. Maybe they just decomposed faster because of the weather. Or maybe they were being eaten real good by a zombie prior to turning. Maybe the "decently preserved" zombies just turned more recently. Lots of obvious potential causes for what you're wondering about.

The body is still dead. In zombie lore the bodies are moving pretty much involuntarily from some outside source. The bodies will rot

Think about it: Any zombie horror is going to be unrealistic as hell.
In real life, it would last about two months. Tops. Too many people own guns in the United States for it to evolve into a fullblown apocolypse.
And its evident too many people own guns post-outbreak in all these shows aswell. Dudes can stop by a random hole in a tree and find a gun. Would never happen.

Slow moving zombies, maybe.

28 Day Later/World War Z full sprinting zombies? Naw, b, its over with.

I've said for years, slow *** walkers, I'ma be just fine.

Sprinter zombies? I'm checkin out, day one. Ain't nobody got time for that. :lol:

Zombie outbreak is pretty farfetched in this world, one winter in the North East and it's a wrap. Sad how I walk around and think about how I'd set up shop if it was to go down :lol: Sit on a boat on the river and plan my attacks.

The worst are the dorky guests on talking dead talking about how they would be so prepared and have the most awesome weapons. Same people that probably can't even put together ikea furniture or find food unless it's a hot pocket.

Back
Top Bottom