The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Yeah. They're playing it the right way. Once there's a definitive answer it kind of kills the mystery of the show. If they give us hints but leaves it up in the air at the end of it all it would be better for the series

^I agree. I appreciated the fact TWD focused on how to survive this apocalypse with the fear of other people and not simply just the zombies.

Dude has played Pablo Escobar :lol:

My mans can play anything

I was wondering if anyone else remembered him in Blow.

He so played the insane out for blood Hispanic guy on Runaway Jury.

The guy really is a chameleon.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a character from TWD in FTWD playing a younger version of themselves. They can even bring back dead characters. What if T-Dogg has some homies out in L.A.? :lol:

The endings gonna be Carl as an old man. He's the ultimate zombie killing machine and won't hesitate to kill anyone on Site.

My theory:

Nicky will be the leader eventually. Of course he starts off the weakest but notice how he reacts in life or death situations. He instinctively protects himself and his loved ones. He didn't hesitate to make Cal or Kel pay for his mistake. All instinct too. Only after did he briefly feel bad about it.

The comics and the show have been said that there will never be a reveal of what caused the outbreak. They don't care. I don't care to know

I was kind of bummed it's only a short episode run. Really interested in how everything unraveled. Being that we've been following Rick we haven't got to see the initial chaos.

The comics and the show have been said that there will never be a reveal of what caused the outbreak. They don't care. I don't care to know

I thought that was common knowledge at this point...if you've been keeping up with the comic or show. If you're reading this thread you're in one if not both categories.

I agree though. If they revealed the cause I think it would be a disappointment regardless of how they spin it.

I thought that was common knowledge at this point...if you've been keeping up with the comic or show. If you're reading this thread you're in one if not both categories.

I agree though. If they revealed the cause I think it would be a disappointment regardless of how they spin it.
I agree with you about the knowledge. I was just reading the last couple pages and people were saying they would like to know the cause

If there were ever an answer, it would just come from Robert Kirkman in an interview. There's no way there could be a reveal within the comic book or the show that could come organically through the characters. These characters are just concerned about survival now. And nobody has the know how or the tools to really do any research in the circle of characters in the show or comic. A reveal would feel forced at this point unless Kirkman just reveals his thoughts behind the scenes similar to how Christopher Nolan sometimes gives some insight on Inception and Interstellar.

To further drive the point home that TWD is not that far ahead... go back to season 1 when Lori finds out Rick got shot while at school with Carl. Carl was the same age once Rick reunites with his fam in the countryside with Shane and the gang.

Some of yall don't pay attention for real.

If they revealed or don't reveal, it doesn't really matter much either way. It was some rabid animals in 28 days later, some cancer cure gone bad in I Am Legend, the reason didn't change the outcome. Regardless of the cause we are where we are now, so it would really be pointless to say "this is what started it".

I just have one question. if you get bit but don't bleed out and die, you stay normal, right?

because everyone's already infected and it's only when you die that you turn. do I have this straight?

so they didn't need to amputate Herschel.

Last edited:
I just have one question. if you get bit but don't bleed out and die, you stay normal, right?

because everyone's already infected and it's only when you die that you turn. do I have this straight?

Once you're bit or scratched you're infected. They amputated Herschel's leg before it could spread.

Everyone is already infected. You will turn however way you die (unless your initial death is from head trauma). But getting bitten or scratched without quickly amputating the bitten or scratched part will give you a fever that will surely kill you.

Last edited:
I hope they find a cure before it's too late
i think it might be too late 
laugh.gif

Finally caught the FTWD premier.

Thought it was good. Looks like the future episodes will have WWZ feel to it with all the chaos.

Everyone is already infected. You will turn however way you die (unless your initial death is from head trauma). But getting bitten or scratched without quickly amputating the bitten or scratched part will give you a fever that will surely kill you.

???

Where did you get this from?

Tyreese died from blood lose and he never turned.

Oops. Thought everyone was caught up.

Last edited:
The guy from the CDC said everyone was infected. Hence the city of ATL burnt bodies and etc. I think Ty was having fevers already and hallucinating. Like my man bobs

The human mouth is full of bacteria. Zombie plague or not, if a person bites a plug out of you and it's left untreated, it will eventually become infected and you will die. Now factor in a rotting zombie biting a plug out of you with all kinds of funk in its mouth.

Back
Top Bottom