The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Yea, I peeped the dead/almost dead brothas :lol:

But what's annoying me is how this family clearly lacks good communication skills. If I'm trying to protect my child from something, I'm going to explain it. Mom locks the door and doesn't give an explanation. Dad calls ex-wife and son in a panic w/ no explanation. Cats gotta start communicatin.

I was hopin the homie Randy would make it :\

Ready for this show to end I am about two seasons behind same ol. Find a place to stay for a while the zombies or villian comes the place goes and repeat. Few people die and repeat no key answers to the story. TWD is the real life detective conan aka never gonna end.

I am a fan just hate when shows drag on :smh:

You mean why was she tripping when she said she had plans in the first episode (probably with a dude) and her ex said he's coming over? :lol: Yeah. Weird huh?
I don't mean about the coming over, she was tripping before he said that when he was just asking her where the kid was as she thought this was some visitation conversation. Whereas the episode/day before that she acknowledge it was his "weekend", and she had no issue with it him trying to convince him to come see Nick.

This is a short series, so I might as well tough it out but when that dude was telling his dad he wasn't leaving the protest because "he is a part of it" was so cringe-worthy :smh:

This is a short series, so I might as well tough it out but when that dude was telling his dad he wasn't leaving the protest because "he is a part of it" was so cringe-worthy :smh:

If this whole zombie thing didn't happen, over/under 2 years before he shot u his school.

So far the show has been pretty good. It almost feels like a really long movie and not a series, especially since the 2nd episode took place within the same day.
I thought about that too, but what Brolic Scholar was referring to was the first people [whose names we know] to get the virus were black
Been calling him the same thing. :lol:

And I feel you on the black folks having the virus most (out of characters they've built some amount of story around). The **** is up with that?

:lol:

:smh:

First, everyone has the virus, so everyone watching from TWD is aware of that.

White girl OD'ed in the first episode, first one to die and come back to life. Plus there was another white/latin male she killed and she was chomping on a black dude. No one knows how the white male died on the freeway, but he was the "2nd case". Drug dealer got killed by the druggie, came back to life. Principal was foreshadowing, beginning of the episode, they showed him roaming the halls alone. Bum was shot in the head. Hot Topic girl was white. Matt, got bit, maybe they'll explain how he got bit later.

...man at least they're giving the black actors some lines to keep their SAG cards active.

laugh.gif

mean.gif

First, everyone has the virus, so everyone watching from TWD is aware of that.

White girl OD'ed in the first episode, first one to die and come back to life. Plus there was another white/latin male she killed and she was chomping on a black dude. No one knows how the white male died on the freeway, but he was the "2nd case". Drug dealer got killed by the druggie, came back to life. Principal was foreshadowing, beginning of the episode, they showed him roaming the halls alone. Bum was shot in the head. Hot Topic girl was white. Matt, got bit, maybe they'll explain how he got bit later.

...man at least they're giving the black actors some lines to keep their SAG cards active.
roll.gif
  at the last line. 

I just watched last nights ep.
Man they really really really stretched this episode out didn't they. So little happened and they ran over 20 minutes in commercials

Man they really really really stretched this episode out didn't they. So little happened and they ran over 20 minutes in commercials

yeahhhhh I'm already done with this show 2 episodes in. There's nothing really pullling me in, like AT ALL. The zombie apocalypse is coming. got it. Am I supposed to care about the children of divorced parents story? No Merle charisma. No Shane Charisma. Not wasting my time with this trash :rofl:

yeahhhhh I'm already done with this show 2 episodes in. There's nothing really pullling me in, like AT ALL. The zombie apocalypse is coming. got it. Am I supposed to care about the children of divorced parents story? No Merle charisma. No Shane Charisma. Not wasting my time with this trash :rofl:

I hear you. It's cool though, Homeland is back Sunday, to hell with Fear Walking

Show is going at a good pace IMO, they're doing a way better job instilling a sense of fear/unknown than TWD ever did.

I'm still wondering what some of you guys are wanting two episodes in. Everyone knew going in it was going to be a slow build. I think both shows have been good. I like the interaction when it's just Alicia and her brother Nick. Madison is already showing she will do what it takes to protect her family. Oh but I am team Tobias

I'm still wondering what some of you guys are wanting two episodes in. Everyone knew going in it was going to be a slow build. I think both shows have been good. I like the interaction when it's just Alicia and her brother Nick. Madison is already showing she will do what it takes to protect her family. Oh but I am team Tobias

All of this.

The slow build is fine.

This episode was just a whole lot of nothing though. Like nothing. Anytime you have a 5 minute commercial break after 4 minutes of the actual show, things are on pure struggle mode.

They way they made it a point tell any of the family when asked "what's going on, what happened, what's wrong?"....no answer. Like come on, be real

That question was asked like 5 times, at least, and nobody had an answer.

I thought the scene in the Highschool was cool for the most part, but I hated how she let the principal walk right up on her and grab her. Then the kid on the ground, once she knocked the dude off of the kid, like he just laid there like, please climb back on top of me Mr. Zombie.

Last edited:
did tobias getting zombie survival guide off the internet too?

is there any reason why they havent told the daughter whats going on?

why didnt the father and his family just get back in his car and leave?

is there any reason why they havent told the daughter whats going on?

Exactly what I'm talking about with not telling the daughter what happened or what's going on.

I guess I could see why they didn't get back in the truck and leave after finding the son because of traffic, but Like why lock yourself up in a barber shop after finding out its one way in and out

Yea, I peeped the dead/almost dead brothas :lol:

But what's annoying me is how this family clearly lacks good communication skills. If I'm trying to protect my child from something, I'm going to explain it. Mom locks the door and doesn't give an explanation. Dad calls ex-wife and son in a panic w/ no explanation. Cats gotta start communicatin.

I was hopin the homie Randy would make it :\

That's just TWD's bad writing making it's way into FTWD.

Why did Tobias leave all the food?

Risked his life for nothing. He may have some knowledge but you're not going to last long doing dumb stuff like that.

Once people realize what's really going on it's going to get real ugly. Knife won't be of much use when people are strapped.

Back
Top Bottom