The Walking Dead - Official Thread

:smokin

You can't stop ppl from talking about what they want as it pertains to the show.

Especially because you don't like it or think it doesn't belong here for w/e made up reason :lol:

If you don't like it, leave or don't read it or I dunno try to generate discussion on a different topic. Stop whining and complaining. You also could just keep doing what you're doing with the jabs from the sidelines and laughing, saying you don't want to talk about this but continuing to post your view on it.

:lol:

Cause it's ********, that only a small group of people want to hear.

It's theories and hearsay, with very little value. Get off your ******* podium and move the **** on.

Same drum gets beaten... constantly.

You make it seem like this requires deep thought, :lol:

Only if you're in to that. On a general sense, the trait that makes women sexy is not being badass whether they're black or something else.

Dudes are not beasting for Rosita cuz they think she's a badass.
so women badasses arent sexy, but its her badassness is what makes her popular?

seems like a contradiction, seeing as how when carol becomes a badass its carol city all day, oh she lookin better etc

when beth is learning from daryll to be a badass its oh beth has so much so potential, she so cute

even andrea got to express her badassness when she learned to shoot and shane ****** her for it

but with michonne its just badass and thats it
If Crazy Eyes were playing Michonne would you really be wondering why ppl don't find her sexy?
crazy eyes look good outside of oitnb too

my point was in the comic she displayed the ability to form a relationship, another dimension to her character

in the show, nothing, she written to be whatever rick needs her to be

You can't stop ppl from talking about what they want as it pertains to the show.

Especially because you don't like it or think it doesn't belong here for w/e made up reason :lol:

If you don't like it, leave or don't read it or I dunno try to generate discussion on a different topic. Stop whining and complaining. You also could just keep doing what you're doing with the jabs from the sidelines and laughing, saying you don't want to talk about this but continuing to post your view on it.

Cause it's ********, that only a small group of people want to hear.

It's theories and hearsay, with very little value. Get off your ******* podium and move the **** on.

Same drum gets beaten... constantly.

You make it seem like this requires deep thought, :lol:
So you don't like it, boo hoo. We get it.

Can you stop complaining about the small group discussing it?

See how that works? :lol:

Only if you're in to that. On a general sense, the trait that makes women sexy is not being badass whether they're black or something else.

Dudes are not beasting for Rosita cuz they think she's a badass.

so women badasses arent sexy
Why is it that when I say something and I clearly state it you want to ask me a question about something I did not say or even imply? Why do you keep jumping to conclusions?

I never said badass women aren't sexy. Like you have to understand you're making blanket statements when you read what I post and then ask me a loaded question.

I said in a general sense what makes women sexy isn't necessarily the trait of being a badass and most importantly it has nothing to do with them being black or any other color or ethnicity.

Specifically when it comes to Michonne, her being a badass doesn't make her sexy to most ppl or at least in this thread when you try to bring up how posters lust after the women on the show who aren't black while searching for the agenda that the creators of the show are purposely trying to portray Michonne or Sasha as not sexy.

but its her badassness is what makes her popular?
Yes. What's hard to understand about that?

Are you saying a woman can't be popular without being sexy? or that black women can't be badasses without also being sexy? Nothing is mutually exclusive? It's all or nothing?

See I can do that too.

seems like a contradiction
No it's not at all. You're reaching.

Being popular doesn't inherently mean you're sexy.

You either don't know what the word contradiction means or are purposely using it wrong.

seeing as how when carol becomes a badass its carol city all day, oh she lookin better etc
Carol is ugly as ****.

Anybody saying she is sexy is not in the majority in this thread or was joking and you didn't get it :lol: The Carol city stuff was just about her being a badass. She took down Terminus by herself. She leveled up after she killed the little girl.

None of that makes her sexy unless again you're one of those ppl that specifically finds that sexy. Then that's a discussion of preference.

when beth is learning from daryll to be a badass its oh beth has so much so potential, she so cute
Beth is cute though. The woman playing her is cute. The idea of her trying to wield a knife or hunt and track like Daryl is adorable seeing her attempt it.

Watching her stand up to ppl is cute.

even andrea got to express her badassness when she learned to shoot and shane ****** her for it
That's a story element. That don't got nothing to do with fans or ppl in this thread finding Andrea sexy because she became a badass (which is questionable on the show, her being a badass I mean).

And again if dudes want to smash Andrea, I doubt in general it's cuz they think she's a badass.
but with michonne its just badass and thats it
If you want Michonne to stop having a hard *** attitude, start asking Rick or other men to teach her how to shoot a gun while acting like a delicate flower, or being thirsty for some penis so she starts agreeing with men with clear mental problems (Gov, Shane) I guess then she'd be sexy/cute/looking better.

Bottom line, Michonne been a badass. That's how she was introduced to the show from the start. She didn't have to learn it along the way like all the other women on the show who had their own personal problems. Her story arc in the comic and I assume on the show will be about her less hardened and reclaiming some of her softer personality.

I don't know exactly where the show is now but if Jesus has shown up and they're meeting the other communities along the way you'll see Michonne open up a bit more and seem less serious.

With that said, all of that character development isn't necessarily going to make her sexy if that's all you want. If you just want a black woman show for ppl to lust after for you'll probably have to wait cuz I don't think one has even shown up in the comics yet. For Michonne, it's not in the character's makeup to have that sex appeal like Rosita or Maggie unless you specifically fine badass women very sexy and get off on watching her be an equal to Rick.

crazy eyes look good outside of oitnb too

my point was in the comic she displayed the ability to form a relationship, another dimension to her character

in the show, nothing, she written to be whatever rick needs her to be
I'll disagree about Crazy Eyes.

As for Michonne, all of that forming a relationship happened way later in the comics.

What she had with Tyrese was just ******* and then she got him killed basically. It was basically the reverse fridgeing for a male lover instead of a female that we usually see in comics. It also gave her pathos and a reason to seek revenge.

You'll see how things go when she interacts with her 2nd relationship and see if the show does that better and maybe even makes her seem sexy which I doubt.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed is the lack of news coverage on the walker attacks. I mean, this is Los Angeles. They have a live feed for car chases almost daily. I would have assumed after the first attack it would be on the news all over the city and surrounding area.

And someone tell Nick to take a shower. There's still running water. Smh.

Last edited:
and yall can talk about the baddest females in this show and always bring up beth, maggie and rosita   but rarely do anybody bring up michonne or sasha :smh:

Beth is incredibly overrated. And I LOVE my black women, but Michonne and Sasha don't look like Tika Sumpter and Meagan Good. Let's be honest.

I think movies that are considered "black movies" are full of stereotypes about other races, but that's none of my business.

Black people stay on that ********.

#blacklivesmatter says a lot about the mindset of that culture, glad it didn't gain much traction.

Excuse me?

The think piece is a little much, but that has been a running joke about TWD for years now and people have said this about the show overall for years. T-Dog was the most egregious form of it on the show. The name first of all, an idiot, left to do menial tasks like burying dead bodies in Season 2, little to no dialogue his entire three season run and when he does die he sacrifices himself so that Carol could live. They turned an Alpha in Tyrese into a eunuch and made him a babysitter. People were actually happy to see him die because no longer would the character have been butchered. So miss me with there's people mad over nothing. There obviously is smoke because this has been a topic of discussion for some time. It is bigger than people die in a zombie apocalypse. The showrunners and Kirkman are putting images out there whether deliberate or not do have an effect. We harp on how we tell young girls that they're supposed to be nothing more than feminine and wear pink and play with dolls. The outcry was large enough that Target made the toy section gender neutral. The lack of female superheroes has resulted in Marvel creating new ones and even changing the identities of their well known properties to satisfy a feminist agenda. This topic isn't important to me to where I want someone's creativity stifled, but good points are made in that write up and if some of you actually read it without any biases, you would see it as well. What happens on Kirkman's shows is a microcosm of the problem in Hollywood.

This is a very good post man. I'm with you in that I'm not "Up in arms" in the thread about the issue, but I can't just sit back and pretend that some things are all gravy/nothing is wrong/it doesn't matter/nobody cares.

and yall can talk about the baddest females in this show and always bring up beth, maggie and rosita   but rarely do anybody bring up michonne or sasha :smh:

Beth is incredibly overrated. And I LOVE my black women, but Michonne and Sasha don't look like Tika Sumpter and Meagan Good. Let's be honest.

Beth bae angel ain't overrated. She's rated perfectly. :nthat:

When I used to watch TWD, somebody ruined Michonne for me when they said she looks like she's been sniffing farts all day :rofl: :rofl:

The fact that you just posted that lets me know you cant even identify racism that isnt ridiculously obvious.

At the very least from all of this is ooooIron Manoooo dude exposed himself.

AmIright?

absolutely. dude is ignorant to the society around him and finds no value in relation to that which does not directly effect him. He's latino as has zero prob with the fact, despite hispanic/mexican/latin america is the fast growing ethnicity in the US, there has been literally 3 people represented on the show. In a show that has been majorly centered in and around a once majorly populated metropolitan city. (I count that family as 1 since they didn't have names and disappeared after 3 episodes.) Then there was the prisoner and titty ponytail. Just because it doesn't upset you, it doesn't make it any less of an issue. You're just apathetic to the world around you. It is what it is.

The fact that you can't recognize ethnocentrism at it's finest, says a lot.

either you do not know what ethnocentrism means, or you just want to have the last word so you throw out arbitrary terms improperly.

Last edited:
Exposed to what? :lol: I don't agree with your POV, so "ignorant" gets tossed around :lol:

You guys don't even know what racism means half the time your guys toss that term around.

Ignorant, please, because little value is being put into pop culture. There are real issues being handled, you want to focus on TWD as your platform go ahead. :lol:, completely misguided.

One show out of thousands. If this was the only show, cool, get the gripe. It isn't, we have networks, we are making noise for all the right reasons. Did you even know who Jorge Ramos was before the Trump fiasco? We have real issues. TWD isn't going to define your group or mine. That is why we are telling you to get off the pot, off the soap box.

You keep focusing on TWD though. Another misguided fight, by a group that fails to unite.

Peace, enjoy your crabs in a bucket mentality and this myth of "emasculation". It's the blind leading the blind.

dude is ignorant to the society around him and finds no value in relation to that which does not directly effect him.

We don't let a TV show define us! :smokin

We know how to make noise, when it's necessary. Ya'll should take notes.

Pretty much done with this convo, but it was fun...

Last edited:
You exposed yourself to everybody else reading. We pretty much know your deal the next time this topic or similar comes up in other threads.

But I'll let you finish with another let me share my opinion on a topic I don't want to engage but continue to keep discussing. Save all that it's only one show, lets fight the real battle nonsense. It all matters. Lets ignore the millions of eyes on this show weekly every season and pretend nothing is wrong. At least you know what you are. All that cowardly/apathetic talk aint getting a pass. Cuz ignoring something right in your face is just another form of ignorance.

You continually miss the point because you don't like it. That's not how this works.

Its comical at this point. Bet he has no problem cheering for the ******* that play for USC though.

I don't use or condone the use of the N word, it's use is befuddling.

Let's see what happens if Trump becomes president.

He won't. It's a puppet show at this point to distract the masses.

Wow I didn't know Ironman was SWS. :smh:

well i guess we don't even need the first s.

Stap It :lol:.

The reach and the feels are real. :lol:

Guess that's what happens during a two week break.

Back
Top Bottom