The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Really enjoyed tonight's episode.

Tyra Banks Cameo was a surprise.

Only character that I find annoying so far is Travis' son. Hopefully he gets bit off soon or maybe hits puberty and grows some *****.

Thought that was Zoe Saldana :nerd:

series has really been so so thus far....

old guy torturing the solider... like cmon... writers couldnt come up with anything else? That really stuck?!?

its just lacking so much that i cant find anything that it the show really does well.

Yea the torture scene was so "been done a thousand times" type of wack. Like a wanna be cool type of scene. The way Mr. Salazar was talking to him made it even worse. "Two people, the torturer and the tortured, both in chairs, they the same people, ones evil blah blah blah"....Man shut up! Corny AF

Last edited:
stop right there yall.

to the guy who claimed Tyra to be there, what part you talmbout guy? please don't tell me you think the donut broad is her.

Nah he knew that there would be no trade and his wife was as good as dead, he said as much. He was trying to get info. And that's how torture goes. They keep a semblance of hope alive so the person doesn't just say **** it, kill me. Didn't y'all watch Zero Dark 30? :lol:

Info for what reason? How does that help him. He has a shotgun and a scalpel.

Quote:

Old dude is about to open the stadium and let them loose on the soliders.

The thing is, what's going to happen to him. As if they are just going after the soldiers. I guess his scalpel will protect him :lol:

i dont understand why the need to torture, the fear was enough, dude was ready to sing before even the first cut was made. then og decided to slice into him anyways?

Weak writing IMO

Info about what's going on. All he knows is people started rioting, two people got sick and went nuts (turned into zombies, but he doesn't know what a zombie is bc he doesn't watch TWD) and then the military shows up and starts taking people but not telling them why or what's causing people to get sick.

Wouldn't you have questions?

Now you wouldn't go the torture route to get answers, maybe, but tramps has seen some **** as a kid that took him over the crazy line and he's in survival mode right now. And the soldier lied a few times before the torturing and during, but gave up answers as it went on. I'm sure dude also didn't appreciate the fact that soldier boy ain't telling was smashing his daughter under false pretenses. Acting like a captain for some P, but not really helping.

Last edited:

a little more action for the finale

the main show back in a couple wks :smokin

Last edited:
Just an online mini-episode.

In episode 2 or 3, don't remember which but they show a plane flying erratically. That is the plane in the mini-episode.

Travis is still a disappointment, and so is his son. Instead of smash up that house, he should have been smashing Madison's daughter. Travis still not being to kill those things makes me wonder about him. He and Lizzy would be the best of friends.

That torture scene was dumb as hell. How the hell was the old man even able to get him tied up? And how stupid is Ofelia to think that her boyfriend will talk without being hurt? If that is the case why was it necessary to tie him up and hold him hostage in the first place? I just want this show to be over, everyone is acting stupid.

Travis is still a disappointment, and so is his son. Instead of smash up that house, he should have been smashing Madison's daughter. Travis still not being to kill those things makes me wonder about him. He and Lizzy would be the best of friends.

That torture scene was dumb as hell. How the hell was the old man even able to get him tied up? And how stupid is Ofelia to think that her boyfriend will talk without being hurt? If that is the case why was it necessary to tie him up and hold him hostage in the first place? I just want this show to be over, everyone is acting stupid.
Yea Travis son should've been smashed Alicia the way she was looking in that house and be happy that there weren't any condoms around 

Yea Travis son should've been smashed Alicia the way she was looking in that house and be happy that there weren't any condoms around 

aww, judith gonna have a friend when they meet

I liked the scene when Salazar's wife was talking all that delirious ****. From what i saw it seemed as if she was talking to the devil or something. Talking about i saw the devils face and it looked like yours. That **** gave me goosebumps.

I liked the scene when Salazar's wife was talking all that delirious ****. From what i saw it seemed as if she was talking to the devil or something. Talking about i saw the devils face and it looked like yours. That **** gave me goosebumps.

me too!

for a second there i thought her eyes were all black, but i guess it was the angle of the camera....

I thought it was a good season finale and I knew one of them had to go. Chris getting cold clocked by the marine was long due but glad he was trying to protect Alicia

I'm at the part where Lila tells Mr. Salazar and Ophelia that Gresila is dead.

Finale is dope so far, I really would have been okay with just this one episode as the lead up or prequel instead of 6 episodes where 5 are bullocks and the finale gives you the goods

Feel like opinions are all over the place. Was a very mediocre season, but it was expected so the disappointment wasn't as high

The acting, writing, action, content and storylines were all meh

Back
Top Bottom