The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Look, a character who is Black, who doesn't die, but gives them all refuge after saving Nick.

I enjoyed it. Something about it that I like that isn't in The Walking Dead. Can't quite place my finger on it.

Oh and I like that the Strand's first thought was to get to his boat. My first thought for this kind of situation has always been to get to an island with supplies and a boat lol.

Last edited:
I thought the finale was decent and the first season as mediocre as well. I thought the show could have captured that anarchy throughout LA a little bit more, along with more interaction with the neighbors regarding the situation at hand. Many of those people simply went back home and continued to live like they're neighborhood wasn't quarantined. If they do continue with the series (I haven't read anything about season two), I hope the storyline improves.

Look, a character who is Black, who doesn't die, but gives them all refuge after saving Nick.

not just kept alive, but hella swag and style. guap on deck. ill ***, end of gta type house. funny one-liners and dialogue.

good job kirkman.

watch him make him a big time drug dealer or ponzi scheme gold street capital type cat though lol.

if they make it on the boat, thats the end of the show right? when are they gonna start boning to repopulate the earth?

The ending of show couldn't help but make me think of Dawn of the Dead. There were only a few highlights but otherwise this show is still lacking and alot of things don't make sense to me. It was nice to see Travis go Ricky Grimes I'm just mad he went Ricky Grimes on Detective Sammy Bryant.  I think I"m out if there is a season two. 

My question is, why didn't he simply shoot Salazar when he had the chance. If I had an open shot on the guy who tortured me, I wouldn't hesitate.

My question is, why didn't he simply shoot Salazar when he had the chance. If I had an open shot on the guy who tortured me, I wouldn't hesitate.
I have no clue. Clearly the dumbest part of the episode. What's even funnier is that Andy shot Ofelia in the arm 
roll.gif
 trained solider with a clear shot and he missed ahahaha 

Season 1 was cool. Glad the ex wife caught the L.

Flight 462 is also a cool take on the genre, interested in seeing more of that.

physical pain is temporary. You want to really hurt a man, take away the one he loves.

I have no clue. Clearly the dumbest part of the episode. What's even funnier is that Andy shot Ofelia in the arm 
roll.gif
 trained solider with a clear shot and he missed ahahaha
Andy has the experience as a LAPD cop with military training and all he got was her arm. Terrible.
physical pain is temporary. You want to really hurt a man, take away the one he loves.
Ahh, good perspective. You sound like Salazar lol.

Sounds like a lot of y'all here should be writers or something.. Seems like y'all got all the answers to make this a great show yet you're not

travis only beat up the soldier cuz it was his dumbass that freed him and her felt guilty

where the hell did all the zombies go, they made it seem like it took them literally all night to go there

show is buns, they coulda did a lot better given the premise

Sounds like a lot of y'all here should be writers or something.. Seems like y'all got all the answers to make this a great show yet you're not
Wth

None of us are saying we're great writers, that's a clown statement

Writers, producers and directors make shows for us as consumers to judge. We aren't criticizing the show acting like we could make a better one

I guess we can't comment on music or sports either

Seems like you were trying to make yourself look like you know what you're talking about. You don't 

Wth

Writers, producers and directors make shows for us as consumers to judge. We aren't criticizing the show acting like we could make a better one

Seems like you were trying to make yourself look like you know what you're talking about. You don't 

:rofl:
Damn bruh...you ready to set it off or what man.

Wth

:rofl:
Damn bruh...you ready to set it off or what man.

lol my dude Vince just came out his shirt on some braveheart ****.

Last edited:
Season was aight

Season 2 will be West Coast TWD. I don't get why they didn't try to do more with this show since they didn't have to follow the comics.

I been saying since season 3 of the walking dead I wanted to see what was going on in other parts of the country I also said wayyyy back in this thread I wonder if any survivors took to a island since zombies cant swim

well looks likes I got my wishes

loved the ending and once I seen the yacht I was like 8)

I assume in flight 462 that the plane takes off and the passenger thats infected causes conflict on the plane causing them to make a quick emergency landing in the water... think the Hudson plane landing in New York some years back

after the plane lands some people get bit and infected some people drown and so on

the crew is on the yacht and sees the plane land in the ocean and goes to check for survivors and come across one person they bring on board that explains everything

So did Mr. Salazar start the walking dead epidemic by releasing all the walkers out of the arena? I'm assuming LA was the starting point of the infection, and they somewhat had it contained to Cali only. Now there are thousands of them roaming free.

Finale wasn't anything special, still have the same gripes about acting, writing, I've had since the pilot. My biggest issue is Liza not saying goodbye to her son.

There was no reason why she couldn't spend the last few moments with him before doing what had to be done. At this point, everyone has been exposed to the reality of the infected and they know the outcome. He would have to accept it and be grateful for the last moments before she turns. That to me was stupid as hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom