The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Rick nem always move in and take over **** 
grin.gif

that guy got bit in the face and rick offed him... he did him a favor but michonne and morgan look at him like hes crazy :smh:

Last edited:
Last season I would say Gabriel. This season he.seems.to know his place,even though it takes place he next day or two.

I think it is either that kid Ron, or those two guys Morgan spared last season with the W on the forehead.

They had pics of Alexandria

that guy got bit in the face and rick offed him... he did him a favor but michonne and morgan look at him like hes crazy :smh:

Because rick was telling him to shut up before he killed him, and when he did kill him he acted like nothing happened.

Yes there was that whole incident earlier, but he still came in to this mans town and kinda ****** everything up. Yes Rick is helping them "live" longer but is he?

Pretty standard start, not sure why all the confusion.

That pit was so filled up, it would get louder and louder, drawing more walkers near Alexandria. Their plan was to draw them all out of that pit miles and miles away. And it was working, til the horn.

They made it look like a new threat is honking the horn, they prolly want us to think its the Wolves. It might be, or its others left in the community that sounded it for help. Stragglers might have got in, Carol and Corral weren't enough to hold em off, so someone sounds the horn.

We'll see.

Loved what Maggie told Tara about bein on opposite sides of the fence, and now family. Glenn will convert that douche into a good soldier.

Morgan seein right thru Carroll. :lol: :pimp:

Thought it was a great start. Upped the scope, the aerial shots, largest hurd we've seen, the increase in humor, more characters, Alexandria is lookin 50 deep or so now. And we know the Wolves will be here shortly. The recap, and Rick/Daryl's convo forecasts it.

Ricks plan was stupid. All they had to do was find all weak spots, plug them up and fortify the whole thing...then take a group up there and kill 100 or walkers so each day.

Old man did the same thing in Fear the walking dead...let all those things loose for a distraction??? STUPID. Made a bad situation worse.

Dr. Dre's wig is one of the worst in TV history

Last edited:
Y'all really couldn't tell the black and white scenes were flashback scenes? Like really? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I wasn't lost at all.

My dude Carter looking mad old from "Can't Hardly Wait" movie lead guy. Guess it was like 17 years ago [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dr. Dre's wig though. :smh: I thought it was a new female character at first. And it had little curls in the back too? :rofl: The close ups of the wig made it that much more distracting. I wanted him to get eaten so I didn't have to look at it anymore.

Same old **** with this show. :lol: Not gonna pretend that I won't watch, but who didn't see a failed plan coming? :rolleyes

Last edited:
look at your list. look at how many shows u put on here as filler.  narcos JUST came out and is better? cmonnnnn, spartacus went down the drain as soon as the original spartacus died. hannibal? vikings? justified? REALLY?

Only show id give credit to is Breaking Bad, def tops TWD...most of the other great shows are on a network with a much bigger budget, no commercials and the ability to push the envelope more so is a pretty unfair comparison...TWD on HBO would blow all those other shows.

Lmao @ Narcos....as a huge fan of those 10 episodes, HOW THE HELL YOU COMPARING THAT TO 5 SEASONS....lmao

I love how Morgan is the only one that can see straight through Carol. All of Alexandria jaws are going to drop when they see her in action most likely next week

Back
Top Bottom