The Walking Dead - Official Thread

any of yall catch the fire escape in that ally Glenn & Nicholas got trapped in?  They had plenty of time to hop up on that thing
Glenn's going to hop on it next episode and throw a flare up from the roof top, then Maggies going to come and give him the yambs.

The only people who made it out from that group trying to get home, were the 3 black people.  WalkingDead writers been reading all the racism accusations? 
nerd.gif

Glenn ain't dead.......
The character known as Jesus is introduced next week, here he is.... along with, guess who

Last edited:
The only people who made it out from that group trying to get home, were the 3 black people.  WalkingDead writers been reading all the racism accusations? :nerd:

of course. There's counts meme's and articles about this. They've had to heard the complaints and are actively working to fix that.

I forgot all about Jesus. I hope he's super bad ***.

Last edited:
How they took Glenn out was real weak. I'm through with this show. Done.

Naw but really, they hopefully can't take him out like that. There's got to be something we missing and he's gonna make it out of that herd. And then Rick went Rambo on the side of the trailer. That was dope lol. I'm ready to find out how he escapes the herd he's about to face. I just don't know what to say about Glenn. I hope those were other dudes guts or something. But on the flip side that was Glenn's guts. He gone smh. The producers told him thank you and threw him into a herd of walkers to die. These producers sure now how to ruin a show.........but I'm a keep watching smh. /rant

Last edited:
If Glenn is dead he deserved a better death scene. He deserves to be buried to be sent off like a hero. Not killed by some idiot who's now in the top 5 of most hated The walking dead characters panicking and shooting himself. By the way Rick is going to go even further off the edge. Glenn was his go to guy

He still can be "buried". The others will go looking for him, and maybe he was the fire at the end of the preview.

And they already said we'll see Glenn one way or another, flashbacks, as a walker, etc. Maggie/Rick/Daryl/Michone gonna go lookin for him.

I'm wonderin how Rick gonna get loose.......

Back
Top Bottom