The Walking Dead - Official Thread

^the book morgan was reading to learn about the fight style, he dumped it into the river which connected to a sewer and master splinter found it and thus ninja turtles.

:tongue:

Last edited:
what's with the ninja turtle connections I keep hearing about?
Kevin Eastman is one of the co creators of the Ninja Turtles, Eastman was the guys name that helped Morgan. Also the guy who trained the actors to use their sticks is the who played Donatello in the original Ninja Turtles movie.

sorry if this was posted already but i just read Garret Dillahunt will be playing negan !!!! 
sick.gif

Hopefully they don't ruin Negan the way they ruined The Governor.

/comic book elitist
im at this part in the comics right now. governor is O_O in the comics

edit: have just finished the prison arc. OH. MY. GOD. No wonder the show took a different direction! THEY HAD TO! this **** wouldnt have made it on tv at allllllllllllllll

Last edited:

edit: have just finished the prison arc. OH. MY. GOD. No wonder the show took a different direction! THEY HAD TO! this **** wouldnt have made it on tv at allllllllllllllll
What happen in the comic

Hopefully they don't ruin Negan the way they ruined The Governor.

/comic book elitist

Yeah he's so much worse. That story arc blew my mind. Had never read something to brutal.

I could tell they were going way left with The Governor once the casting was released. Looked nothing like the scumbag in the comics. I understand they had to play it safe and dress it up for TV but I think they went a bit too far that way. That whole Governor bottle episode. Him being a love interest to one of the main characters. It all just felt like a different guy. The guy in the comics was just a psychopath with power, and that's what made him a great character.

Sorry for rehashing old ****.:lol:

just finished last wk's episode
dayum good
Well dayum good? Well for a filler episode i guess it was good... people loved morgan as a bad mofo that could kill and fight with the rest of them now this episode shows how he turned into a little girl ONLY for him to start killing again because he will and hes going to have to . Which then makes this hour and a half filler episode worthless

Back
Top Bottom