The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Mind blown as soon as Morgan started talking with the British accent in the talking dead
laugh.gif

I'm just gonna consider this a bottle episode. I'll assume the writers were just trying to save a little coin for the finale. Ie. Breaking Bads "The Fly" episode.

Otherwise that was some trash.

"The Fly" episode from BB. That goes in the category of worst episode of a series ever. I know what you meant by it though. This episode is similar in concept of filler but not awful.

"The Fly" episode from BB. That goes in the category of worst episode of a series ever. I know what you meant by it though. This episode is similar in concept of filler but not awful.

Yoooooo :rofl:

I remember watching that episode with question marks all around my face

Damn that episode could have been way more interesting. Why eliminate 100% of the main cast for an entire episode?

Last edited:
I turned the latest episode off 10 minutes in. Is it vital to the story? I really don't feel like watching it if it's not absolutely necessary.

so a guy who makes brie cheese in an unprotected wooden shack has a bleeting goat that doesn't attract hoards of zombies?

yea ok. Whole story arch was way too fabricated lol and the way he got bit :smh:

Yeah. I loved Hung. He was a funny and cool pimp on there but I will always remember him from Snatch.

EDIT:

Wow even the trainer who taught the actors how to use the bow staff worked on the ninja turtle movies. Nice.

the bros and I still quote this scene

IT WAS A FUNNY ANGLE

I liked the episode, but it didn't need to be 90 minutes...like most of you said. I watch the show for the story-lines, not the zombies, so it was interesting to see how Morgan transitioned from the man we met in Season 1, to the crazed lunatic we saw in Season 3, to the anti-death, staff-yielding Morgan of Season 5.

The character of Eastman was a very interesting; I understand that he served a very particular purpose (in contributing to Morgan's story), but he would have been a cool character to add to the current group, if the show runners had decided to keep him around.

Lennie James does an excellent job in this episode, as does John Carroll Lynch (I always picture him as the barber in Gran Torino or the crazed dad in Crazy, Stupid, Love)

I have a strong feeling we won't find out Glenn's fate next weekend either.

I thought that was something all network shows had to do. I forgot what that type of an episode is called.

Just curious, this has been bothering me for a while and I always forget to ask. Is there a reason why animals don't get infected when eaten by the walking dead? Was anything mentioned as to why they don't get infected?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom