The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Sorry if it was touched on at all, but when Carol was going over her kills, the number 18 in the Jewish religion is a symbol for life..........just some foreshadowing with the whole zombie/killing thing..........

Carol is a boss :lol: Takes no shhh from anybody. She makes a lot of the men in the group look soft.

I'm just curious to see what Morgan is making that has him up in his feelings like that.

Carol is a boss
laugh.gif
Takes no shhh from anybody. She makes a lot of the men in the group look soft.

I'm just curious to see what Morgan is making that has him up in his feelings like that.
looked like a jail cell. maybe he ain't done trying to save people (ala how he was saved by that one guy who taught him how to use that broom stick).

That would be interesting. He's gonna get himself or someone else killed. I rather it be him though, can't be kind hearted in a world like that.

Just finished watching Sunday's episode.. :nthat:

I just couldn't get over the fact that Abraham was rocking a durag.. :rofl: :rofl:

I really thought that they were going to bury him in it this episode.. :rofl:

Last edited:
episode was all the way live.

idk about carol b. i like her..but something off about her. she getting sawf. out here baking cookies and finding love in the sticks.

jesus actin like one of them assassin's creed ******. ol jared leto *** *****

morgan hella washed my dudes.

'look, when I met you, I thought you were the last woman on earth....... ......... ......... you weren't'

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :smokin :smokin :smokin. abraham must have a 12" hang down. Dude has too much juice.

or rosalita must have that walking dead box.

I only watched episode 9, 10, 11, and 12 this season.. What in the hell did the writers do to Morgan? He was the most loved.. with people asking.. "When will Morgan returned? "

Now he's the most hated..

Michonne would cut his broomstick with her katana.  Abraham might be able to take him as well

:rofl: at the last 2 pages

it'll be sad if Morgan dies before Father G

Next episode im hoping to see Negan already

Back
Top Bottom