The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Its already be stated MILLIONS of times that they don't want comic book stuff posted in here so the least you can do is put it in a spoiler. Sure it doesn't show anyone but I rather you put in a spoiler and save us pages of " :smh: "

Episode was flames... whole second half been flames. Whole season IMO

Dudes that would always drop in and reference the shows demise need to come in and apologize lol

the song at the end tho??? :smokin

Last edited:
Maggie is def getting the fade next episode or very soon

Doubt they'd off carol like that

Plus Maggie is in the new 2pac movie. Well that's my guess anyways

I hate to give the producers credit again but the way the whole Glenn pump fake death failed last season kinda built the anticipation of Negan's arrival something SERIOUS.

At this point you could make a case for damn near 95% of the cast being the "one" who gets it. That puts us all on edge and builds the suspense for comic book readers and tv show fans alike. I've haven't anticipated a season finale this much since Breaking Bad

We're going to see a main character and a sub-main character go at the end of this season. They gave us too much action in that episode, now they must punish us :lol:

Yeah no way Rick & Co. dont see a few serious casualties after their Splinter Cell mission. Abe, Morgan and Glenn are my guesses, with Maggs going too after a Merle like rampage.

Maggie is def getting the fade next episode or very soon

Doubt they'd off carol like that

Plus Maggie is in the new 2pac movie. Well that's my guess anyways

She in the new 2pac movie with Michonne? I know michonne playing Afeni.

Last edited:
A few things from the comics seem to be lining up...
-Somebody mentioned foreshadowing with Glenn and the polaroids. I think this is the case as well
-I don't see Maggie dying because she becomes a big part of the hilltop. Eventually opting to live there instead of Alexandria and eventually taking over for Douchebag whats-his-face
-Another bit of foreshadowing could be when Eugene pops in on Rosita wearing that shirt
-I still think Abraham is gone soon. I believe the guy that took Darryls bike and crossbow is named Dwight and in the books he Katnissed Abe right in the eye with the bow. Would be a neat way to tie it together
-even though we're all hating on Morgan now I everyone will be glad later on that he welded together what I think he's welding together
-Negan should be a part of the show for quite awhile

[quote name="Uptempo kid"][quote name="blacklion23"]Why the hell would Maggie be in the new 2pac movie?? :lol:
Think you meant Michonne.[/quote]No Maggie is in it too :rofl:[/quote]I was sitting here like, "Why can't Maggie be in it? Are there NO white women in Holywood's version of Pac?" :lol:

-Somebody mentioned foreshadowing with Glenn and the polaroids. I think this is the case as well
-I don't see Maggie dying because she becomes a big part of the hilltop. Eventually opting to live there instead of Alexandria and eventually taking over for Douchebag whats-his-face
-Another bit of foreshadowing could be when Eugene pops in on Rosita wearing that shirt
-I still think Abraham is gone soon. I believe the guy that took Darryls bike and crossbow is named Dwight and in the books he Katnissed Abe right in the eye with the bow. Would be a neat way to tie it together
-even though we're all hating on Morgan now I everyone will be glad later on that he welded together what I think he's welding together
The part about Morgan makes perfect sense :wow:
That would also bring truth to the last part of the spoiler.

yes indeed, setting up perfectly, the last 4 episodes and next season should be pretty damn good

I'm curious to know what made you associate Gabriel and Morgan as in competition with each other, on what basis?

Two of the most garbage characters at the moment?...which the episode put some focus on...

what are YOU trying to get at?

Back
Top Bottom