The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Welp. 
embarassed.gif

Man, Morgan gonna get the Starship Troopers to take out the Saviors?

Cuz they ALL locked up right now.

Early, Glenn, Rosita, Michonne, Rick, Abe, Sasha, Maggie, Carol is shot up.........

*braces self*

Damn generation of instant gratification. :lol:

Build up, dude. Been a lot of buildup into this episode the last few weeks with all the victories from the main group, and now buildup within the episode to have an extra hype last 10 minutes.

believe me, I get it. Doesn't mean I have to like it. And instant gratification???? Waiting a whole season for one guy to show and complaining about one MORE hour of buildup, isn't me wanting instant gratification. I just think you can only go so far with the buildup. Seriously, at this point I really don't care who gets got. We all know someone's going to die and it's going to be someone important oh well. I have no more feels.

Last edited:
Saviors got subgroups, gents.

This is just one of them.

This is one of the Roadside Assistance subgroups. Rick's group initially took out Frontline Group. Maggie and Carol took out Meat Shop Group.

Not even half of their population.

Saviors got subgroups, gents.

This is just one of them.

This is one of the Roadside Assistance subgroups. Rick's group initially took out Frontline Group. Maggie and Carol took out Meat Shop Group.

Not even half of their population.

I wanna see where they stay at. NYC or somethin? :lol:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ATokenBlack
Originally Posted by DarthSka

Damn generation of instant gratification. 
laugh.gif

Build up, dude. Been a lot of buildup into this episode the last few weeks with all the victories from the main group, and now buildup within the episode to have an extra hype last 10 minutes.
believe me, I get it. Doesn't mean I have to like it. And instant gratification???? Waiting a whole season for one guy to show and complaining about one MORE hour of buildup, isn't me wanting instant gratification. I just think you can only go so far with the buildup. Seriously, at this point I really don't care who gets got. We all know someone's going to die and it's going to be someone important oh well. I have no more feels.
True.

Back
Top Bottom