The Walking Dead - Official Thread

It's either Glenn or darryl

That's the direction that he was walking. Doubt hed kill a woman. It's one of them 2

U heard it here first

Moment so ***** ruined b....this is absolute garbage, what is there to even talk about in TTD?

They gonna open next season with Rick in his garden, bet. :lol:

I think it was the nobody, the one Alexandrian. (Forget his name)

So it wasn't Carl or Rick, that we know.

And that was nowhere near as gut wrenching as the actors made it out to be. Rick saying he couldn't sleep. Carol said she literally got sick to her stomach. Daryl said he was sick. That was pretty tame, tbh.

Negan is awesome, but I was supposed to hate him?

Cliffhanger was cruel as hell for you TWD fans, but we were warned.

Last edited:
im TIGHT.... im drinking 151 right now with wifey and this just made me get up and start screaming at my television... 
mean.gif
 I seen it coming as soon as I see the camera pan on him ONLY.. I was like they are gonna do it to us leave us hanging for 5-6 goddamn months to figure out who was on the receving end. Every single slam of the damn bat made me and shorty cringe. THAT was amazing nontheless as I am calming down and coming to terms with this..

ya i doubt he killed any of the girls, carl or rick... but everyone else is up for grabs... i have a feeling daryl is ok too... its either glen, aaron, abe, or eugene... im going with glen though

The scene was so well executed. Ending it with that kind of cliffhanger is blasphemy...especially on a season finale.

Last edited:
So it wasn't Carl or Rick, that we know.

And that was nowhere near as gut wrenching as the actors made it out to be. Rick saying he couldn't sleep. Carol said she literally got sick to her stomach. Daryl said he was sick.

Negan is awesome, but I was supposed to hate him?

Cliffhanger was cruel as hell for you TWD fans, but we were warned.

Well maybe they knew who died...

No lie Negan had me shook lol

This makes no sense, just end the finale with closure man....

Well least Babe still riding strong, bout to come through with Ezequiel

Man that cliffhanger really took away from the moment. It was so tense to end with something so unsatisfying.

Negans monologue gave me goosebumps though

The group Morgan/Carol just got in with, are they deep enough to throw in with Rick's crew and make a difference?

This makes no sense, just end the finale with closure man....

Well least Babe still riding strong, bout to come through with Ezequiel
Agreed. The cliffhanger shouldn't have been who died but instead how Rick and his group are going to respond to Negan.

It really comes off as a cheap tactic to keep people talking, but this show doesn't need to do that. I don't understand why they do these cliffhangers and blatantly obvious fakeouts.

Originally Posted by sckid20

Team negan
Right? 
laugh.gif

Someone joins them as soon as we pick back up next season.

Start the discussion on who.

Someone gets up like, "I'm with you guys. Where do I sign?"

The guy that plays Negan was spot on!
Great finale but wanted to know who got to meet Lucelle ... Season 7 can't come any sooner!! :pimp:

Last edited:
Son I'm lividddd!!!!!!!!!

A part of me was hoping that cliffhanger spoiler wasn't true

It's either Glenn or darryl

That's the direction that he was walking. Doubt hed kill a woman. It's one of them 2

U heard it here first

The scene was so well executed. Ending it with that kind of cliffhanger is blasphemy...especially on a season finale.

I usually don't have a problem reading spoilers but I wasn't expecting it to be spot on....man I am very interested to see where this goes

Back
Top Bottom