The Walking Dead - Official Thread

so we finally gonna get a comic backstory for Negan

http://comicbook.com/2016/04/07/first-page-of-negans-the-walking-dead-backstory-revealed/

It does make sense that Enid is with the saviors. That's why she was trying hard to leave with Carl maybe to save them? Cause she actually likes Carl ? Just throwing stuff out there. Also while watching the talking dead I noticed that Daryl got a little emotional while warrior grandma was talking. Which made me think it could be him that gets Lucille. I still think it's gonna be Glenn.

Lol I already forgot about this weak stunt they pulled.

Such an instant gratification society for real.

2 mins is all you get from the audience.

^ i think FTWD basically will cover the summer if they do a "mid-season break" like TWD does.

Should take us into at least end of August.

^ i think FTWD basically will cover the summer if they do a "mid-season break" like TWD does.

Should take us into at least end of August.

Nope. Theyre gonna air 8 episodes, then go on break from mid june to mid august then air 8 episodes and roll into walking dead mid october

Last season was rough because it was only 6 episodes. If they can have it flow like it did from TWD to FTW then we'll be good

FTWD is boring B. I tried to like it last year but I couldn't. My favorite part of the show was seeing Randy Wagstaff is still getting TV money.

That's about it.

Back
Top Bottom