The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Why doesn't negan just off all them? If they are that deep it would be a breeze to takeover especially killing that group

Are we gonna see OG Morgan and Carol city?
That finale was a business play. It wasn't about the art or entertainment of it. Well written shows have story arcs that build-up to a payoff for the audience. Rick preemptively attacked the Saviors, which ended up putting the people around him in danger. The consequence of that is shown when they ultimately meet the real Negan and he has to make an example out of them.

Negan fades one of them to prove a point and establish his ruthlessness. Then you go into the next season wondering how the hell can they get out of this predicament? That's more than enough motivation to tune in, but nope, they decided to force us to tune in to the next season premier just to find out who met Lucille. :smh:
exactly how that I feel.

how mad is everyone gonna be when they dont even kill one of ricks members and kill trevor instead :lol:

Everyone who's saying they're giving up on this show is just being dramatic. I thought it was a good season. Yea they def dropped the ball big time by not showing who got killed, but overall the finale was cool. However, I do feel like not enough happened to warrant a 90 min episode. They def coulda squeezed everything that happed in the finale within 1 hour. Maybe go 5-10 mins over, if anything. They did a great job building up to Negan's scene. Seeing Rick look more and more shook throughout the episode was great. :lol:

Im emotionally invested in the this show just like so many others.

Not one part of me feels like I was let down by the finale. I appreciate the story telling and the writers did a great job with season 6 overall and the finale was no different.

At what point did so many of yall stop being fans of a television show and start acting like corporate tv executives and entertainment weekly editors lol

Like its no longer, "I cant wait to watch the show next week or next season!", now its all "this episode was buns, they did that so I can watch the show next week or next season. ughh"

Like its some terrible TV out there but some of you guys are torn to pieces over a beyond decent show.... that you actually enjoy??

Since when is being entertained not a win for viewers?

This makes ZERO sense. Try again.

This episode was a let down. Half Season as a whole was good. First half was buns.

If it ain't Glenn who caught da fade and they don't show it episode 1, I'm out. **** this show.

If it ain't Glenn who caught da fade and they don't show it episode 1, I'm out. **** this show.
iztEroX.gif

This was a terrible ending..... BUT AMC does not care because each and every single one of you will be back in October. Heck complain all you want its not your show they can do whatever they want. I just feel they could have made negan an even bigger character with showing us what he is capable of instead of doing the POV. Amc is almost like the WWE THREADS so many hate and should've done this and that and the same people complaining about the product are still back doing the same whining and crying.

Will i be back in October heck yes love how this show turned out. I never complained once until this ending but hey its not the end of the world its not a pay per view so why not
Don't diss NTWT b... >:

And yeah i am glad i didn't check out the spoilers. Ending didn't surprise me though. Kinda meh as far as the season finale beacause the payoff did and didn't occur. It was like a disqualification to end a good match(wrestling/mma/etc.) Overdosing on cliffhangers is a crutch that can be abused...it is near that tipping point with this show, but i am still gonna watch and probably complain. Too much time invested already. :lol: :smh:

The last 2 seasons i have been purposely missing like 4 weeks of episodes at a time then i'll watch them back to back. This saves me from complaining.... as often :rolleyes
Helps that i read most of the comics so don't really care about the spoilers that pop up online. :nerd:
Might watch the the first episode next season and just continue my routine.
Got better shows to watch live.

It was Abraham because he stated before he would be willing to have a kid in a very emotional scene. Pretty obvious. Now stop your bloodclotcryin and wait till next season like a good little viewer. :nerd:

I keep wondering if it's Michonne who gets the bat. I gotta believe it's one of the four who were in the van and that the POV shots throughout the episode tie into the POV shot at the end.

Having it be Michonne would be a huuuuge curveball that I don't think most would see coming. It'd send Rick over the edge and would fuel Korl's rage, which ties in with his story arc in the comics. And really, what's left for Michonne? She's come full circle and is now open and loving again. I feel like her story is pretty much over. Hmmmm....

If it is Michonne, Im sorry fellas but the race card will be slammed on the table. It was all jokes at first(for me at least lol), but that would be some straight bs.

supposedly Enid was down with The Saviors all along and was spying Rick's crew....hmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom