The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Episode wasn't that lit

I could tell since not many posts here

But zeke is dope cause of the tiger he got. Hope the kingdom ppl and Jesus group and Rick's group link up and run the fade on neegan

I wonder if these new people are going to tell Carol and Morgan what happened to Rick's group.

Negan outchea looking bossed up though.

Got everyone paying dues and running through crews.

Notice that kid Morgan training said that people would want to ight Negan crew.

You guys think if these tiger people and Rick's group team up they have enough to go at Negan crew?

face it we all know Negan will eventually die

I think Ricks group is gonna team up with Zeke group and come up with a plan to kill Negans army off or weaken them internally maybe through the food source (poison)

They should have shown the tiger's backstory instead of Zeke telling it, so some people would feel the opposite emotions they felt last week.

I'd rather learn more about what the tiger endured before the outbreak, than what happened this episode.

Last edited:
Episode was bunz. :x
When TWD tries to do these types of episodes, it's always a struggle to watch. Got me FF parts.

So we'll see the aftermath of ricks group in a couple of weeks sheesh. :smh:

TWD just doesnt know how to juggle storylines within an episode, theyre go to move for all these years is just to focus on one and drag out the continuation for weeks.

Last edited:
Yea I didn't really care much for this episode. And like lots have said it gets annoying with them doing these character based eps and then not getting back to the main group until a week and looks like two weeks this go round.

Homie reminds me of

mqdefault.jpg

I thought it was gross that the pigs were eating the walkers. Eating the rot. But then when they gave the pigs to the survivors, it made more sense.

Idk why yall complaining so much like every single show doesnt have its share of slow episodes.

And Idk what good Zeeke's group is cause they look kinda soft lol

Idk why yall complaining so much like every single show doesnt have its share of slow episodes.

And Idk what good Zeeke's group is cause they look kinda soft lol
breaking bad had one slow episode to me which was fly.

GOT has no slow episodes to me. Even the "slow" parts have interesting convos.

Breaking Bad was just on a different level. Those characters were so good, i could literally watch Jesse and Walt do anything and be entertained.

They could have made an entire episode of them building Ikea Furniture and i wouldn't complain.

Yup. Can't compare the two. Walking dead is great off the strength of its comic book to TV. Breaking bad however is a show u watch for the brilliant writing, storyline and acting.

Yup. Can't compare the two. Walking dead is great off the strength of its comic book to TV. Breaking bad however is a show u watch for the brilliant writing, storyline and acting.

Breaking Bad and TWD are so popular because of Netflix, imo. Iirc both were at least 2 seasons deep before they got their buzz.

I thought this episode was really good....  

the conversation between King E and Carol was needed....  glad they got it out early (and at all) about how this nutty ***** got a tiger 

hope the pigs feeding on walkers comes back in to play somehow 

I knew they wouldn't do a good job of maintaining the momentum from the premiere

This is NOT a limited series that's even close to coming to an end....stop expecting this to be a fast paced movie, it isn't, after that premiere the slowdown is much needed...

Something that annoys the crap out of me is the constant ****fest from some of you dudes, WEEK AFTER WEEK...

Just stop watching b....simple :lol:

I was mad about the season finale, probably more pissed than I needed to be, voiced it, got over it...I know what to expect from the show and this season is following the same exact formula with seen for years, split stories each episode, we will see what happened with Rick and co once we get the Daryl episode out the way.

Lots of hate at work about the episode. Totally expected and warranted. Would of at least preferred it to be about 3-4 weeks from now and not right after the premiere.

Back
Top Bottom