The Walking Dead - Official Thread

tumblr_inline_ndqt5y6Lwq1qkfn32.gif

I like how y'all reference Shane would of killed negan. Go back to season 3 first episode and what did carol say? That Shane would of never have gotten the group as far as Rick has. Some of y'all act like no one has ever close to you guys have died. You don't get over that in one week. Rick was the leader that's on him and he knows it. He still has that kill in him he's just trying to keep it down to keep his people alive

Was kinda shocked they acknowledged Shane is Judith father

Also, they gotta have a sacrificial lamb just shoot Negan

That Judith thing was crazy. Decent episode, regular length would of been fine. Don't feel like the story was advanced much with the extra time. Half the season is over :smh:

That Judith thing was crazy. Decent episode, regular length would of been fine. Don't feel like the story was advanced much with the extra time. Half the season is over :smh:

exactly. why not save the 90 min episode for the mid-season finale? Unless that's gonna be 90 mins too..? :nerd:

and I thought it was already common knowledge that Judith was Shane's

Last edited:
Yo they are outclassed and outnumbered he's just trying to save his peoples lives and survive so hopefully something better comes along.

Maggie dead?  I don't remember what he said exactly but when Father Gabriel said she didn't make it, and Negan said something like "it's a shame after I bashed her husbands skull in"  what happened to her, i didn't pay that much attention to last week

I still hate this Negan characer not because he's evil because he's cheesy as hell to me

Last edited:
Maggie dead?  I don't remember what he said exactly but when Father Gabriel said she didn't make it, and Negan said something like "it's a shame after I bashed her husbands skull in"  what happened to her, i didn't pay that much attention to last week

I still hate this Negan characer not because he's evil because he's cheesy as hell to me

Shes at the other place with Jesus

A few things are clear.

1. Rick a whole *** outcha after negan told him he just ****** his face......he go and do the same to dude just to make his self feel better.

2. Rick is either being very smart or is being left out the loop.

3. They made it clear that the only guns that was logged was the ones that's been in ricks camp not the ones that rick and them got from killing negans men. Even more clear that negan doesn't know his own guns or have a log of his own.....that will come back to bite him in the ***.

4. That grave is full of guns and no extra ammo.

5. Them burning the beds pissed me the **** off more then anything.

6. Dude playing negan needs to win alllllll the awards dude acting is amazing

Shes at the other place with Jesus
​lol i missed all of that who the hell is Jesus? that dude with the tiger?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom