The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I just don't understand how Negan has this much power...if someone steps up and kills him, half his own camp would probably thank them :lol:
It really doesn't make sense. When you lead like Negan does it breeds resentment and you get stabbed in your sleep.

Realistically you wouldn't have these little groups running around with a leader. A centralized government would return fairly quickly with a standing army

Last edited:
I really don't understand why people now are so afraid to die in a zombie apocalyptic world..

Need a psychotic to end Negan..

This is asking me to suspend reality way too much at this point....IRONICALLY ENOUGH...

Like this dude runs these people...by being a complete **** to them all....Dwight gotta be the softest of all....lol

It doesn't make sense man. Just keep bending over Rick lol. My goodness. What kind of life is it to live like that. Something surely has to happen right? I can't see this lasting several seasons. I mean one probably, but how can you drag out Rick being such a sissy for 2 seasons?

Now Rick want to run a fade!!

roll.gif

How they let Negan graphically describe fellatio yet Rick can't get a single F-bomb off in the entire series? I hate AMC

I don't know. The past reason was you didn't want your show to be too graphic because advertisers weren't willing to be attached to it. But TWD is one of the most popular shows on and advertisers don't seem to care about violence. So they could probably say all the cursing they want

How they let Negan graphically describe fellatio yet Rick can't get a single F-bomb off in the entire series? I hate AMC
I don't know. The past reason was you didn't want your show to be too graphic because advertisers weren't willing to be attached to it. But TWD is one of the most popular shows on and advertisers don't seem to care about violence. So they could probably say all the cursing they want
Y'all not thinking about the children. Certain things they don't need to be exposed to when they watch shows like this

Back
Top Bottom