The Walking Dead - Official Thread

So he's going to build him a smaller version of something really popular decades ago? 
nerd.gif

Or was the joke simply in that he was going to present him the new NES, leaving Negan confused at his ingenuity? 
nerd.gif

(
laugh.gif

That mini version was released last week. Sold out in minutes. :smh:

Think he was implying Eugene working on that old school radio is same as handing over old school Nintendo.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I was using the NES Classic as a symbolic example of how Eugene was/is bending backwards to make Negan happy. It was pretty huge news that the Classic NES is a hot commodity right now, I didn't think anybody would take it literally :lol:

Last edited:
I was using the NES Classic as a symbolic example of how Eugene was/is bending backwards to make Negan happy. It was pretty huge news that the Classic NES is a hot commodity right now, I didn't think anybody would take it literally
laugh.gif
Nah, I didn't take it literally. I didn't know how to take it. I wasn't BSing when I said from the jump that I didn't get it. I didn't know if there was a gamer reference I wasn't catching on to, or something else. Was literally clueless. 
laugh.gif

An hour and a half is just more opportunity for commercials. There was no reason Sunday nights episode should have been that long.

Dog whoever edited this episode to put that Hilltop night time scene in between the daytime scenes with Enid and Carl should be fired. No continuity whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom