The Walking Dead - Official Thread

that would be interesting (if they hadnt killed off jenner) but deviations like the hospital, the wolves etc suck

the claimers were the only new story i thought was interesting

[quote name="BossDonVah"]What's the end game for this show ? .....it seems like its going nowhere[/quote]$

No direction, no end game. Just keep churning until people lose interest, which will be evidenced by ratings and merch sales.

Maggie Rheeeeee - cringed at the delivery and i love Lauren Cohan
Jesus dropkicks - cringed at how cheesy it looked

$

No direction, no end game. Just keep churning until people lose interest, which will be evidenced by ratings and merch sales.

Such a damn shame if it just fades away without any kind of closure, etc. From what you guys are saying about this season with flying kicks and CGI tigers, it looks like they are already 'jumping the shark'. Granted that it's a show about zombies so they 'jumped the shark' right off the bat but as I asked earlier why not add some sci-fi mystery elements and get away from the survival bit?

They make an episode based on issue 75 if they go the sci-fi route:

Such a damn shame if it just fades away without any kind of closure, etc. From what you guys are saying about this season with flying kicks and CGI tigers, it looks like they are already 'jumping the shark'. Granted that it's a show about zombies so they 'jumped the shark' right off the bat but as I asked earlier why not add some sci-fi mystery elements and get away from the survival bit?
The show's about how people live through the zombie outbreak.

That's the end game as defined by TWD creator.

Just now getting to watch last weeks episode

Maggie look like she got a lil phatty back there [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
just caught up on the last two eps
so lit :pimp:
maggie "the tractor trailer" rhee/lee :nerd:
jeezus with the bruce lee/conor mcgregor moves
sasha knife skills on point

only thing left is who is the one to kill negan :nerd:
rick plotting and scheming. aint sleeping (no matress), has plans devised :pimp:

Last edited:
My dude Dr.Dre STAY WORKING! This, reboot of 24 series and King Kong movie coming out (along with Eazy E).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom