The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Is the actor who plays Tara pregnant irl? I mean she is way too overweight to have been living off so little food this whole time. Just seems so weird they wouldn't have made her lose weight for the role.

Bruh. What about Eugene? Hes not small either :lol:

Wasn't Tara dating the girl who got an arrow to the head?

She must have left a while ago if she doesn't know she died

yes she was dating the doctor. This is an issue with the show, watching it you would think a ton of time has passed. But according to the plot It has literally only been 2 weeks since they killed the saviors at that outpost and started all this stuff with Negan. Ruins all the emotional impact Tara and Heath could have had this previous episode since it's been like 8 television episodes since we saw them last. It's clearly due to Tara being pregnant in real life and not being able to shoot the episodes but they didn't need to dedicate a full hour to this

Anyone else forget about Tara? :lol:

When did her and Dr. Dre even leave?

I don't remember that at all

I could've sworn there was a discussion a few pages ago that Dr. Dread was murked by zombies and I believed it. Thought I just missed it or something too. I have no recollection of this "getaway".

They left after the satellite slaughter. After they thought they had finished Negan's crew.

Basically said they needed more supplies as a way to explain Tara being gone so she could have her baby.

yes she was dating the doctor. This is an issue with the show, watching it you would think a ton of time has passed. But according to the plot It has literally only been 2 weeks since they killed the saviors at that outpost and started all this stuff with Negan. Ruins all the emotional impact Tara and Heath could have had this previous episode since it's been like 8 television episodes since we saw them last. It's clearly due to Tara being pregnant in real life and not being able to shoot the episodes but they didn't need to dedicate a full hour to this

so how much time has elapsed since the initial outbreak? if they are trying to tell me carl is still 13 yo-ish in a couple yrs with a full beard, then i can't buy that

so how much time has elapsed since the initial outbreak? if they are trying to tell me carl is still 13 yo-ish in a couple yrs with a full beard, then i can't buy that

well as of last season, it was just like 1.5 yrs since Rick woke up. So I'd say...2 yrs maybe? Coral is about 15-16 ish, so they put that scene of him driving in there, to translate that.

the timeline of this show is foo foo as hell.

If Tara knew her gf caught the arrow to the head she would have definitely stayed with the all women community.

Fat man at an all you can eat = Tara at Oceanside

Let em know Tara.....

Dear Instagram trolls, body shamers, and the men and woman who think it's ok to comment on my weight: I hope that you don't have children. And if you do, I hope you teach them about kindness and acceptance. I hope they learn that it isn't ok to make fun of people or call people names. I hope one day YOU learn what it takes to be a parent. A kind, selfless parent. A working parent. A parent that puts themselves in someone else's shoes. Maybe you can't get it through your thick ******* skull, but nursing a baby for a year (and pumping in a van between takes, in the dead of summer in Georgia) is a lot of work, determination, and scheduling. So before you decide to make a comment about my chest being "too large" or how "fat" I've become, just know that this little girl got the best start to life. I wouldn't have changed it for a second. I would've gladly continued to eat enough calories to produce milk for her little bones to grow. Also, grow the **** up. Your mother should be ashamed for raising such a judgmental bully. I'm sure she knows how "courageous" you must be for trolling and hiding behind your Iphone and computers. P.s. I would LOVE to see any man or woman give birth to a baby, nurse the baby, and then work 17 hour days and NAIL their own stunts. P.s.s. Be kind to each other. We need it now more than ever.

If Tara knew her gf caught the arrow to the head she would have definitely stayed with the all women community.

Fat man at an all you can eat = Tara at Oceanside
Gold.
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't saying Neagan say something about months passing since the attack at the outpost?

I don't think it was since dr dreads was sayin we are supposed to be gone for 2 weeks and its been 2 weeks so now we are going back

1st thing I thought when she was explaining to the women about how the killed all the men at the out post.....that they was the men of that group and that's the reason there was no men in they group .....would have been crazy

1st thing I thought when she was explaining to the women about how the killed all the men at the out post.....that they was the men of that group and that's the reason there was no men in they group .....would have been crazy

*Weebay*

Back
Top Bottom