The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Don't know if this question has been asked before but seeing the kids at this new community made me think... How come all the walkers are adults? Did the zombie apocalypse jus take out all the kids? Or are kids just hard to cast as walkers? Lol

Don't know if this question has been asked before but seeing the kids at this new community made me think... How come all the walkers are adults? Did the zombie apocalypse jus take out all the kids? Or are kids just hard to cast as walkers? Lol

There have been kids walkers

Whoever this new chick is from the female only camp is bad, I need her IG, need to shoot my shot.

Last edited:
Young Kima. Not bad if she's of age

19 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

And you're on the money. She is the first one I thought of lol

Last edited:
one of the best episodes in recent memory
so lit

who is this fine polynesian princess :evil:
wouldn't mind being taken by all these ladies and becoming their pleasure toy

tara running with them tig ol bitties :nerd:

can't wait for ricks crew to link up with these feisty ladies

dreadz still alive or nah? :frown:

Looked like the ladies had the weaponry Alexandria needs, didn't it?

So we've got Rick crew, Hilltop, water ladies, and Tiger crew all to band together to go at Negan, right?

Top 5 bad episode to me :lol:

Tara out there looking like Mike Alstott

Her character annoyed me this episode I dunno why

Yea this show is going down the drain ... and the ratings show it too .....every season is filled with so many pointless episodes and this is from someone who's in from the first episode...it's becoming tiring and uninteresting....we all know how this is gonna play out all the groups come together to take down neagan and Dwight will be there way in

I thought it was ok. It brought some new characters to the table, so I found it interesting.

Tara at her current weight post baby out running everyone though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom