The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Negan is def. taking Judith back to the lab imo. Flash back to an earlier Ep with Dwight's ex-wife in the doctors office.. she said something to the effect of "not yet" relating to a possible pregnancy.. Dwight replied "one day soon" or something like that. Basically Negan wants a kid, but is probably impotent.. I can see him taking Judith as his own, but in the process.. lighting a fire under Rick to bring him back to life as a real threat.

what season and episode is the tv currently showing? im still catching up on season 6. beeen a long year for me.

Negan :smokin watched last night and he is a trip. Wife can't stand him but yet laughing at the jokes. I give her the look and tells me what? Hes funny. :lol:

I was full expecting him to bust the wig of the girl that he offered to do the horizontal dance with after she smacked him. I was like "Here we go". It showed more about him than just busting skulls. Like with Carl and the girl.....Maybe more calculated, I don't know

Negan out here stealing yambs in Gucci flip flops [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man Negan's got some bad ones in his harem.  Rick needs to just challenge Negan to a 1 on 1 duel to the death at this point

That Olivia/Negan scene. 
laugh.gif

Gonna need a gif of his reaction to her "practically starving" comment.

*look of disbelief*

"Huh." 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of Olivia, JDM needs to get on her diet. I can't take him seriously with that rail thin physique.

Speaking of Olivia, JDM needs to get on her diet. I can't take him seriously with that rail thin physique.

my wife said the same thing.... she looked at him the first time and said he seemed like he lost a bit of weight.....

Negan inviting the young bull to his room had me shook. Had me flashing back to Graffiti on lockdown. Thought he was gonna take Carl's will to fight lol.

Quote:
Negan turned this show into a dark comedy
roll.gif
after however many seasons i'm finally ready to bail, I can't stand this character

the actor is great but the material is incredibly cheesy, he's like a douchey villain from a John Hughes movie all grown up

Quote:
after however many seasons i'm finally ready to bail, I can't stand this character
the actor is great but the material is incredibly cheesy, he's like a douchey villain from a John Hughes movie all grown up

I could see how some people could be turned off by his character but most of his lines are straight from the comics without all the F bombs lol.

Back
Top Bottom