The Walking Dead - Official Thread

my wife said the same thing.... she looked at him the first time and said he seemed like he lost a bit of weight.....

He looks sickly thin it's almost laughable how he'd have an entire army of people intimidated by him. He needs to put on the weight he had in Watchmen cuz the size he is now Rick should be able to beat his ***

Negan inviting the young bull to his room had me shook. Had me flashing back to Graffiti on lockdown. Thought he was gonna take Carl's will to fight lol.

I was thinking that myself lol. I was thinking "This is about to take a weird turn", but didn't want to say anything with the girlfriend watching it

Negan is my favorite character on the show. He seriously doesn't give a ****. :lol:

Last edited:
When Neegan was talking with Carl in the room, I got the feeling he was a psychologist, or psychiatrist before all this. He is really manipulative and it flows too easily. If not that then some kind of mentoring or counseling. I just wonder if he was always this sadistic, or did the power drive him to it. If there was ever a time for them to revolt, it would be now. Before I said some of the people would prefer not to make others suffer with the exception of a few. Now it seems like majority of them are over all of it. I still don't see why nobody put a bullet in his head yet. :smh:

Curious to see what Neegan's plan for Judith is now. Is Alexandria that much better than his place? He seemed amazed at the running water like they don't have any where he is, but I'm sure they do.

Last edited:

I think he's becoming a bit of a caricature if that makes any sense. Just like a cheesy cartoonish villain that just overdoes his "schtick" a little. As a comic reader I know they're ripping his lines straight from the source material but some of it doesn't translate well to tv.

Also the fact we know they're dragging this **** out takes the fun out of it, they don't need all these 90 minute episodes when the plot is barely moving. I hope the second half of the season is composed much better because the quality is certainly lacking and the ratings drop proves it

I think he's becoming a bit of a caricature if that makes any sense. Just like a cheesy cartoonish villain that just overdoes his "schtick" a little. As a comic reader I know they're ripping his lines straight from the source material but some of it doesn't translate well to tv.

Also the fact we know they're dragging this **** out takes the fun out of it, they don't need all these 90 minute episodes when the plot is barely moving. I hope the second half of the season is composed much better because the quality is certainly lacking and the ratings drop proves it
exactly this. 

When Neegan was talking with Carl in the room, I got the feeling he was a psychologist, or psychiatrist before all this. He is really manipulative and it flows too easily. If not that then some kind of mentoring or counseling. I just wonder if he was always this sadistic, or did the power drive him to it. If there was ever a time for them to revolt, it would be now. Before I said some of the people would prefer not to make others suffer with the exception of a few. Now it seems like majority of them are over all of it. I still don't see why nobody put a bullet in his head yet. :smh:

Curious to see what Neegan's plan for Judith is now. Is Alexandria that much better than his place? He seemed amazed at the running water like they don't have any where he is, but I'm sure they do.

Negan was a gym teacher if I recall correctly

I'm excited to see what this finale is all about. Rick had that teary eyed look like something crazy went down.

Coral for sure is getting into Negan's head. Negan played himself when he felt sorry for making Coral cry but proceeded to get sonned by Coral when he threaten to kill himself before Negan does. Coral gon be the leader of the pack, ain't no one more confident than a power hungry teen in the apocalypse.

rick's group has negan where they want him
them folks are schemin and plottin, can't wait til they run up and takeover

daryl still hasn't been broken
carl infiltrated and now inside the premise
maggie/sasha just hiding out waiting for their moment
rosita with the bullet for negan

Last edited:

her and Spencer I predict. Anyone else annoyed at how incredibly stupid all these fools' plans are? Rosita really asked Eugene for ONE bullet, Michonne thinks she's gonna roll up to the sanctuary with a sword and do what exactly? Carl goes to the sanctuary JUST to kill Negan has every opportunity to do so and then doesn't do it.

These people need to huddle up cuz individually they're idiots

Back
Top Bottom