The Walking Dead - Official Thread

march to war 
nthat.gif

The entire season's been filler since Glenn died and of course, they bust out a reunion the last 5 minutes minutes and everybody's excited that this show is BYKE! :lol:

What if the person spying is that Filipino mulato from the all women crew.

Good point. They gotta come back into the story somehow since Eugene got taken and can't provide bullets

It could also be that guy in the trailer that trying to recruit Carol and Morgan.

But... I definitely think it is someone from Negans crew without a doubt.

At first I thought it was Daryl.

Also, hilltop gotta be careful because that old dude might start hating and give up Maggie and Daryl them.

There is going to be hell to pay when Negan finds out what Daryl did.

I think I caught a mistake.

How does Rick know about the Kingdom?

He mentions at the end of the episode about gathering other communities and teaming up to take out Negan.

One community he mentioned was the Kingdom but there was no way he would know about them.

Morgan never made it back so nobody at Alexandria knows about that community.

Last edited:
I think I caught a mistake.

How does Rick know about the Kingdom?

He mentions at the end of the episode about gathering other communities and teaming up to take out Negan.

One community he mentioned was the Kingdom but there was no way he would know about them.

Morgan never made it back so nobody at Alexandria knows about that community.

Jesus told him..

Sort of off-topic, but how long do you guys see this show going? With how slow the show moves, and how many comics have been/will be made, theoretically there COULD be like 20 seasons of the show. Now obviously I don't think there will be or think anyone expects that, but at what point do they either stray from the comics & end things their own way, or do ratings fall far enough (ratings are already back to season 3 levels) that they have to figure something out? I don't think any of us want it to go 20 seasons, so I'm wondering what the thought process is.

Also, will they ever get back on track with trying to find the cause/a cure for the virus? I feel like that was the plot point everyone wanted to know, and they have gone away from that to show more of what life is like in the apocalypse, without really an answer for this.

Back
Top Bottom