The Walking Dead - Official Thread

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sort of off-topic, but how long do you guys see this show going? With how slow the show moves, and how many comics have been/will be made, theoretically there COULD be like 20 seasons of the show. Now obviously I don't think there will be or think anyone expects that, but at what point do they either stray from the comics & end things their own way, or do ratings fall far enough (ratings are already back to season 3 levels) that they have to figure something out? I don't think any of us want it to go 20 seasons, so I'm wondering what the thought process is.

Also, will they ever get back on track with trying to find the cause/a cure for the virus? I feel like that was the plot point everyone wanted to know, and they have gone away from that to show more of what life is like in the apocalypse, without really an answer for this.

I'm thinking the show will either end at 10 seasons or continue but have a complete recast after a time jump. I'm sure these actors want to do other things at some point

They will never get back to finding out the cause of the zombie apocalypse. The creator has long said that's not gonna be a plot point of the comic or show anymore. The spinoff Fear The Walking Dead showed the beginning but never said what was the specific cause. People just got a flu and it spread

Sort of off-topic, but how long do you guys see this show going? With how slow the show moves, and how many comics have been/will be made, theoretically there COULD be like 20 seasons of the show. Now obviously I don't think there will be or think anyone expects that, but at what point do they either stray from the comics & end things their own way, or do ratings fall far enough (ratings are already back to season 3 levels) that they have to figure something out? I don't think any of us want it to go 20 seasons, so I'm wondering what the thought process is.

Also, will they ever get back on track with trying to find the cause/a cure for the virus? I feel like that was the plot point everyone wanted to know, and they have gone away from that to show more of what life is like in the apocalypse, without really an answer for this.

Well how long did Seinfeld last? That was literally about nothing. I agree they need to get back to getting to figuring out what happened.

I think Seinfeld went 9 seasons.......that is also a classic and I will not handle any blasphemous talk about the greatest show of all time lol

Besides Glen and Abraham dying this season has been bad

Don't even mind waiting till February kind of glad :lol:

The person that followed Rick and Aaron is the owner of the boat.

"Congrats for winning but you still lose."

He or she wasn't dead and followed them back to Alexandria.

The person that followed Rick and Aaron is the owner of the boat.

"Congrats for winning but you still lose."

He or she wasn't dead and followed them back to Alexandria.

Don't think that is a character from the comic, or is it?

Last edited:
Yo Rick is mad dumb.

Why give them all the supplies at once.

Give them little by little so they can pace themselves.

They give them everything one week then are short another week.

Got to give them everything.. Negan is chilling in his house..

I mean like hide the stuff somewhere and give them little by little to satisfy them.

Now next week they have to go back out on the hunt to look for more stuff.

Rick went out scavenging before Negan got to Alexandria, so he had no idea they would be there right at the doors to take everything.

Well how long did Seinfeld last? That was literally about nothing. I agree they need to get back to getting to figuring out what happened.

Cause you got a nice avi ima let this comment slide lol

I think Seinfeld went 9 seasons.......that is also a classic and I will not handle any blasphemous talk about the greatest show of all time lol

Bruh! I was about to ALL CAPS that man. Don't you ever compare the GOAT to walking dead eva

Finale was good, better than just about every other episode this season. Glad they not draggin out sad rick all season. I've already lost my love for the show so I don't care who lives or dies anymore but i'll be watching

Besides Glen and Abraham dying this season has been bad

Don't even mind waiting till February kind of glad
laugh.gif
I think the first episode took a lot of air out of a lot of fans and a lot of people lost interest after killing off such beloved characters. I even find myself forgeting that the episodes air sundays now where I used to think "gotta make time sunday to watch."

I don't think the season has been boring tho. It's hard to really match the anticipation and excitement from the first ep of the season. But they're slowly building up the story, developing the saviors and Negan so that you can really hate them and setting up for what should be a good second half of the season and so on.

episode was lit

it's over. the dream team is byke and going to roll on them Negans
rick is bout it, bout it
daryl got his weight up
rosita got them battle scars

Back
Top Bottom