The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I wonder if it will play in to the story in some fashion or if it was just a plane flying by that they forgot to edit out of the shot

I think that's a bird though.

When I see back the episode I will look closer, but I did see birds and seagulls like you would at any landfill.

Could be wrong though.

Cats out here reinventing themselves in this show, from "King" Ezekiel to the Junkyard Gang sans Fat Albert. Cat just talk regular, gotta talk different to elevate yourself....Still don't see how a dude w/ a ******* pet tiger is a lil punk.

Straight up, that was a garbage episode.

They took the week off on that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
episode was Lit :pimp:
that new group :wow:
hyped to see where they go from here

why didnt daryl tell carol?

Whoever thinks Carol City aint making a comeback is gravely mistaken. Might be the end of her when she does though

honestly, i could of done without the scavengers.

still dont know whats going on with the oceanside group, still gotta get carol and the kingdom on board, still gotta find weapons, more than likely the Dwayne scenario is going to play out, all while the little subplots between minor characters are still gonna take up alot of screen time. so why add another group?

the rest of the season is gonna be really fast or dragged out. still excited to watch though!

honestly, i could of done without the scavengers.

still dont know whats going on with the oceanside group, still gotta get carol and the kingdom on board, still gotta find weapons, more than likely the Dwayne scenario is going to play out, all while the little subplots between minor characters are still gonna take up alot of screen time. so why add another group?

the rest of the season is gonna be really fast or dragged out. still excited to watch though!
They're gonna get the oceanside group to join them, they had a pretty extensive armory.

I actually thought this episode was pretty good. 

I'm enjoying the stride they're hitting... hopefully theres no bumps in the road.

what was up with their language?

and i dont understand they take but they dont bother?

more fodder for negan war that way they dont have to kill off any favorites

morgan character makes no sense he gonna have to meet negan before he sees the light

my guess is shiva will get one dope scene and then die due to budgetary constraints

can i say again not enough is being made of how impressive the kingdom is?

i mean deanna had alexandria for how long? planning to build a garden then died

hilltop gregory did what exactly?

meanwhile king ezekiel got crops and kids in school

i dont see no articles about that but best believe there'll be a "who will negan kill?" deluge

Last edited:
Actually thought it was a decent episode

I don't get why Rick is hyped about this new weird settlement tho

I'm skeptical about this new Yeezy season crew that's not in the comics but I'll give em a chance.

Can't believe Daryl lied to Carol. We would've seen Carol City much sooner. Glad Morgan called him out on his BS.

Rick's was smiling because he has the chance to collab with Yeezy Season crew, The Kingdom, The Hilltop and whatever's left of Alexandria to take out the Saviors.

Last edited:
My prediction is that Sheva is gonna meet Lucelle, then that will bring Ezekiel to join up with Rick. Which will most likely be the very end of the season. Then going to war with Negan will be the cliffhanger...

Can't believe Daryl lied to Carol. We would've seen Carol City much sooner. Glad Morgan called him out on his BS.
I keep hearing this about Daryl lying to Carol. Of course he lied to her he cares about her, and she will be forever changed if she has to kill again before she's ready. Yall act like she aint gonna found out still, and come back

Last edited:
Gregory gon catch a fade tryna do somethin stupid like fight Jesus or something. His camp already wanna squabble and I'm sure Zeke's squad would to if they knew about the arrangement that's been made.

I'm sure Tara will enlist the help of the oceanside camp, how, don't know. And Rosita might have to go if she keep up this act :lol:

Will when the blueprints for bullet making come in to play?

that oceanside women's group, when Rick and the group get ready to leave the dump he specifically turns to the pregnant chick and says something along the lines of "you've been further than any of us, you can at least tell us where not to go" and she just kinda awkwardly nods.

Pregnant?? Damn cuh that's some foul **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Are the yeezy season group a modified version of the whisperers from the comics? I haven't read the comics all the except here and there but someone mentioned it.

that oceanside women's group, when Rick and the group get ready to leave the dump he specifically turns to the pregnant chick and says something along the lines of "you've been further than any of us, you can at least tell us where not to go" and she just kinda awkwardly nods.
Pregnant?? Damn cuh that's some foul **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]
i think she (tara) was pregnant last season

Back
Top Bottom