The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I bet the yeezy Mafia will end up turning their back on Rick. You heard it here first

Lol oh y'all mean in real life? My bad. [emoji]128514[/emoji][/quote]

You know I thought of that too because they look like they are down with Negan's crew or something.

No way they were able to scavenge and hide a whole damn few acres of landfill and Negan's crew didn't see find out about it.

And I thought Dr. Dreads was never going to be topped :lol:

Yeezy Season crew :rofl:

:rofl:

And yes Tara had a baby last year, she lost the weight now and if she makes it to next season she'll look like this

Last edited:
Speaking of being pregnant. How long has Maggie been pregnant for? It seems like two seasons now and she's still not even showing.

Y'all been sleeping on Tara. She had great curves back in S3-S4. She balloon up this past season but her rack more than made up for it.

Yeah she looks better in real life with makeup and such. Probably been said on here already but her brothers are the dudes from that 70's show and Malcom in the middle

And she hangs out with Ben Barra, maybe she be on NT? Lol

Thread is dead now. But what the hell was that Rick fought ?

Seemed to be a boss from Gears of War.

Didn't even seem to be a former human...

Thread is dead now. But what the hell was that Rick fought ?

Seemed to be a boss from Gears of War.

Didn't even seem to be a former human...

basically a normal walker they made "hard to kill" by putting that hard helmet on his head w/ the spikes and then just filling up his whole body w/ spikes

Last edited:
how long has these guys been out there. i know we are on season 7, is carl still in his preteens? :lol:
dont tell me it's been a yr

Last edited:
This thread used to move when it was in it's heydey.

They need to announce an endgame date and wrap this up already. They're gonna end up like E.R. Stayed on way too long :smh:

I haven't watched the two newest episodes. Might wait until the seasons over and binge

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom